Prayers..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chezz

A friend of ours has just died in a bad car accident this week.. He was only 18 years old and just graduated high school..If yall could pray for his family that they can get through this with the lost of their son.. He was a Christian and his family is Christians also! Thank you all! God Bless

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Remember that while you mourn, he is partying before the Throne of God. May the knowlege of that temper your sorrow.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please be with the family of this young man right now as they go through this tragic time of having lost a son and brother. Assure them that he is safely with you in your glorious kingdom now, and he will forever be with them. Give them the strength and courage to make preparations for the funeral. Help them strengthen their faith in you. In Jesus name, amen.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will be praying for his family.

S

specangel

My heart is heavy for the family and friends. God is our source for what ever we need. May God comfort the family and you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus please comfort, and give peace to everyone in the family, Amen

K

kittycat7

Praying that God will heal and restore the boys family. By the grace given me I say to everyone of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. — Romans 12:3

P

psychomom

we grieve for the living...but rejoice for this young man who has been taken Home.

praying for all who knew and love him.

C

Chezz

Thank you for the prayers! He is in a lot better place now!