Praying for Israel as they are in this war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hopey

Oct 12, 2023
New Zealand
Hi, there is so much going on right now with Israel. God has been moving my heart for what is happening. I have been praying for those kidnapped and taken especially, for the soldiers of Israel and their families, and for those trapped with Hamas and Hezbollah, through no fault of their own. For those who are so blinded by the enemy that they will release such destruction on innocent people. I have been joining a prayer hour each day which has been so encouraging to know others are standing like this too.
I pray that all parties in this will encounter Jesus! That God will place his angels around those kidnapped, that he will blind and deafen the enemy who are only seeking destruction.
Angelic protection for the borders of Israel. That those who are in mourning will be comforted by the Holy Spirit. That the Lord would rebuke the principalities who would stand against Israel. That he would give each person wisdom when they are praying. That the Lord is Good and He would demonstrate His Goodness over Israel and His beloved people.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I pray that all parties in this will encounter Jesus! That God will place his angels around those kidnapped, that he will blind and deafen the enemy who are only seeking destruction. Angelic protection for the borders of Israel. That those who are in mourning will be comforted by the Holy Spirit. That the Lord would rebuke the principalities who would stand against Israel. That he would give each person wisdom when they are praying. That the Lord is Good and He would demonstrate His Goodness over Israel and His beloved people.

Amen!