praying for my future partner!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dimples

I really wanna get into a relationship but then Im so scared that it would end up broken again. Please help me to pray and wait for God's will in my life. I want this time to meet my future husband, someone who will take all my love and willing to embrace me for who I am. Thank you guys.

J

jkalyna

I AGREE FATHER, YOU KNOW WHO THE RIGHT ONE IS, STRENGTHEN HER CHARACTER, SO SHE WILL BE CONFIDENET IN YOU, AND THAT FEAR IS JUST THE HINDRANCE NOT FROM YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

I

isaria

Will pray for you in your time that God brings your future husband for you.
I myself do not feel right about dating sites.
I tried but no....
Would rather have The Lord guide husband to be into my light and name and who i am so that i feel it is deeper foundation.
Trust that i should not have to chase a physical man with my human format nor chatt on a computer site that is for dating if it dont feel right somehow.
Its got to be a true man and real and sincere.

Pray your future husband will be the one for you and God will make him your strength to listen to your soul and treasure your time with your future husband when he gives it to you.

bless you in life.

E

Eileanna

Hm, I understand where you are, but I'm going to pray for you a little differently I think. The same way I have prayed for myself where I would cry out to God in loneliness. My prayer for you that if it is not God's will for you to meet and marry a man, that Christ would come in and fill you with love until you are overflowing. That regardless of whether or not you meet someone, you can truly be happy, because you have Christ in you. And if it IS God's will for you to marry, that He will use this time to shape your character and prepare you for your future husband. I wish you the best of luck <3

S

simplyme_bekah

I pray and ask that the Lord sends you a handsome dreamboat :D that is your earthly soul mate and simply perfect for you, I ask on Jesus name Amen :D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask and all the glory of God to bring the relationship He desires for you! :)

God bless:)
pickles

T

Trifecta

lol.. I am in the same kind of situation dimples . I am believing God for mate as well . It's hard...lol It's hard waiting and wondering about all the if's and when's ... But the bible says that if two or more agree as touching anything , they shall have whatever they say . Father in the name of Jesus we thank you that you don't leave us without comfort , that even at the beginning you realized a need that it isnt good that man should be alone , but Father you provided a helper for him . Lord we thank you that there is that someone for dimples , someone that has a need in his heart for her . God we thank you for someone that will cherish her , honor her , and realize her Divine purpose . Thank you Lord for your provision , and your patience , and your strength , in Jesus Name , Amen .