Praying to God

• Thread starter gracethroughfaith
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gracethroughfaith

How do you pray the God?

Do you ask God to take away the burdens from your life?

Do you ask God to take away your marrage problems?
Do you ask God to take away your financial troubles?
Do you ask God to take away your family troubles?
Do you ask God to take away your physical aches and pains?

What do you as God to do in your life?

Are you prepaired for God to answer your prayers?

Are you ready to except how God answers your prayers?

Do you know how to pray to God?
Do you know what to ask God in prayer?

So many people have no idea how to pray, what to pray or why to pray!

Even worse most people do not know how God answers prayer!

What answer are you looking for?

Are your ready for God to answer your prayers as you have asked?

I say as a Truth; NO! You are not ready for God to answer your prayers as you have asked!

G

gracethroughfaith

Sorry that first question was to say "how do you pray to God?" not "the"

P

plussizedstickbug

No I do not ask for Him to take away things from me.
Yes I ask for Him to show me what is wrong in those things and show me the way it can be fixed or avoided if not help me to bear it.

I do not ask Him to do things in my life.
I do ask Him to help me live and show me how to live and keep me in my way.
No I do not need to prepare for Him to answer my prayers because He does whether I can or not.

Yes I am ready to except how God answers my prayers or I would not have prayed them I do so willingly.

There is no how to pray to God it is talk to Him speak to Him even silently speak to Him.
Every thing I think I am thinking it with Him I am talking to Him always in my thoughts.

I can ask Him any thing I am needing or want He is there for all things I am in need of pertaining to life salvation and godliness.
He is there for me to ask Him about Him this is my favorite thing to seek Him for and that is Him.
No I don't know what to ask for that is why I ask Him to show me help me to know or understand.

If I am in need then if I receive from Him anything about Him then I am better off.
I am happier and much more enthusiastic even delighted no matter what state I am in.
I pray to Him be talking to Him and there may be times I talk to Him about others especially if I want them to be blessed.
If they have done for me and been good to me and there is no way for me to repay them I go to Him and almost beg Him to bless them.
Even though I know I do not have to beg it does feel like that is what I am doing and He does bless them.

If I am concerned about another I will not ask Him but tell Him I am concerned for them and why and basically turn to Him for help.
I will sometimes ask Him to show me any way I could help make it better yet I know He will be the one to do it.

I do not see prayer as a routine or obligation and I do not pray openly because I do not pray at all I just talk to The Lord about everything.
And do this all the time I think to Him always speaking to Him I do not speak to my self or think to my self because I have Him.

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
When I pray, I pray usually not as an individual, but as a body. Forgive us our sins, help us to be what you want us to be, etc. I am just a part of the body. If the body sins, so do I, and so we continually interceed for us. I also pray for ........... as much as is possible without contradicting any word spoken by God (which means I think I got that prayer in before many of you lol j/k)

Jan 26, 2009
I heard one elderly man praying God strengthen me where m weak n weaken me where i am strong..made me think wow u could only pray that kinda prayer with brokeness after years of walking with God on our knees.