Predestination is misunderstood...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
One more time for someone who has been resistant in grasping the specific meaning of words that Jesus used to describe specifically the ones who will say, Lord, Lord.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,
but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name,
and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; leave Me, you who practice
lawlessness.’ Matthew 7:21-23​

Those people had real supernatural power working for them!

You still can't see it?

‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name,
and in Your name cast out demons,
and in Your name perform many miracles?

And how do they do the will of the father.

Well its done by people listening to the life that lives in all unsaved people 😊

Screenshot_20240419-220214.png

Merci Au revoir

Don't forget to thank give me a gold medal for showing you a true calvinist

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I don't know who is and who isn't. I just know that everyone who says Lord, Lord isn't saved. In fact, Jesus says it's many.
I'm not judging anyone personally. I'm just repeating what He said.
It's the one who does the will of the father.

Which means anyone 😊