pregnant & lonely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prettygirl008

im 7 months preggo with my first child. i feel so alone, my phone never rings and the only tie i get to see society is when i go to get the mail or going to my doctors appointment.. no job, no car, living with mom, and i know the father is doing his own thing. all is gone. i saw on The Bible, Paul says, When everything disappears, faith hope and love stays.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
I have been alone pretty much all my life. its all I know. being solitary is a hard hard life and its changed me don't know if its for the better.

But you know it could be worse.

So be happy you have a home and the things you do have.

B

BrittanyJones

I know how you feel, prayer helps for a lot of things!!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for you! You have done a good thing, keeping this baby. Are you going to keep it? If you do, and you love God, you will be a fine mother. It is not about the baby's father, but caring and loving this child.

I feel really bad that you have been ostracized and isolated. Please take a few walks. You should be active at 7 months. I was active through all 4 of my pregnancies. You will feel much better if you exercise, even if it seems hard.

I'm going to keep you in prayer. Please let us know how you are getting along.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your child and all you ask for in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

JGPS

Banned
Jan 11, 2013
That a man can get away with such a thing is one of the most pernicious things our society allows. I'd say it is the father of the corruptions and failings we've seen in the last decades.

Men need accountability to their women.

Anyway, none of that helps you much. I'll pray for I can do no more from here.

The good and proven men out there need to be more enabled to take care and provide in situations like yours though.

P

prettygirl008

oh my goodness! thank you all for your prayers,advice, and encouraging words!

P

prettygirl008

:) this made me smile from ear to ear! thank you!

P

prettygirl008

Praying for you! You have done a good thing, keeping this baby. Are you going to keep it? If you do, and you love God, you will be a fine mother. It is not about the baby's father, but caring and loving this child.

I feel really bad that you have been ostracized and isolated. Please take a few walks. You should be active at 7 months. I was active through all 4 of my pregnancies. You will feel much better if you exercise, even if it seems hard.

I'm going to keep you in prayer. Please let us know how you are getting along.

oh yes!! shes mine lol, but i will certainly try walking, get some fresh air & getting out of the house sounds really good...thank you!!!

P

prettygirl008

I have been alone pretty much all my life. its all I know. being solitary is a hard hard life and its changed me don't know if its for the better.

But you know it could be worse.

So be happy you have a home and the things you do have.

youre right about that...amen! im sure theres someone out there that rather be in my shoes.

M

moretalman

Prettygirl: Let me offer you a prayer Dear God: You know what's going on inside of prettygirl & I'm not just talking about her baby but her heart, her mind, her soul. Touch her where she needs to be touched. Speak to her heart. Bring into her life people that will love & care for her. She's your daughter God, nothings hidden from your eyes. Provide for her, as you see she has need. Do for her what she can't do for herself. Even now as I pray, have an extraordinary impact upon her, make yourself more real to her. Give her a vision of what you made her to be. Give her the faith to believe as she pursues your will for her life. Lift her up from where she is & move to where you want her to be. I ask all in Jesus name. AMEN!

J

jkalyna

EVERY LIVE IS GIVEN FROM GOD. YOU ARE A DISCIPLE TO CHOOSE LIFE NOT DEATH FOR YOUR CHILD. PRAYING THAT THE LORD WILL LEAD YOU TO A CHURCH AND FELLOWSHIP. THEY HAVE CHURCHES THAT PICK PEOPLE UP, AND WOMENS FELLOWSHIPS YOU NEED TO GROW AND BE AROUND THESE PEOPLE. FATHER GIVE HER A MAN AFTER YOUR HEART LORD, AND MAKE THE CROOKED PATHS STRAIGHT. THE BEST PLACE TO BE IS AT THE FEET OF JESUS IN PRAYER FOR ANSWERS. GOD BLESS YOU. LISTEN TO HIM HE WILL NEVER LEAD YOU ASTRAY. YOU COULD FELLOWSHIP HERE ON CHRISTIAN CHAT. YOU COULD MAKE FRIENDS HERE. YOU COULD PRAY HERE AND PRAY FOR OTHERS.

Attachments

Dec 31, 2012
Prayer said for you, although my story is different, I know how you are feeling to lose the one you count on to be there for you makes you feel so alone, if you want chat with me when you feel down. Love to you.