Preyer for a friend in coma after a suicide attempt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoannaT

Dear Friends,

I'm asking here anyone who is kind enough to pray with me for my friend. See, only 3 days after he's 30th birthday, my friend took a rope and hung himself. He's father found him, barely alive, and an ambulance team brought him back to life. But not for long.

Now he's in a state of coma, and the doctors don't give hime much chance... They said He's not gonna make it, they gave him only 24 hours, but something happened.

An impulse showed up on a monitor, indicating brain activity... That was a month ago.

Few days after the unfortunate event, I have spoken to some of you, asking for an advice, what to do, how to pray... and I've been told that, If there's no priest arround, I should give him last rights..

So, after reading all about it and after gathering enought strainth, I took a little bottle of olive oil, asked God to bless it, and entered the hospital.

Since we're not related and since he's on intensive care, the chances of me getting to him were slim. But, I guess God cleares path for us...

So, there I was, with a little bottle of oil in my pocket, standing next to his bed. In my left hand I was holding a peace of paper with a prayer on it, cause I knew I will forget the words once I see him. In the other, right hand, I held a drop of oil, hoping God listens to my hearts wish...

I made a small cross on his forehead. My whole body was shivering.

I started to pray... Holy Father Who are in Heaven... and by the time I was done, a bright, worm sunlight, reflecting the hospital windows was falling straigt into his and my faces.. At the exsact moment I said Amen, a dove landed on the window obove my friends head. It looked inside, at us, shook its wings, and started to fly arroud the window..

I felt wormth. I was still shaking from toe to top of my head. I told my friend: This is God nocking on your window. Just open it, and let Him in. After that wisit, I felt exhausted and cold, like I never felt before.

After a while, my friend's mother said to me he started to give small sighns of life. Doctors still beleave he's good as dead. I did so too, until that day.

Now I beleave my friend is talking to God right now, and all I can do is testify to God what a great person my friend is and that, maybe, God will forgive him this horrible thing he did.

Why do I write this?

One night I was too tired to pray. At that moment I saw my friend, reminding me that I should pray for him.. and so I did.. i prayed and fell asleep.

So, I need help. Unitiy in prayer, in this effort to save one's soul from eternal damnation. To help a friend who, undoubtedly, is fighting the most important battle of his life.

The outcome is in Gods hands. All we can do is pray.

Can you? Just few words to God about my goodhearted friend.

His name is Slobodan.

(on my language he's name means: The Free one)

Please.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Just to let you know you're not alone in praying for him...

Yahweh Shalom..

S

sophi3

I'm praying that his soul be saved.

J

J-Kay-2

Dear Friends,

I'm asking here anyone who is kind enough to pray with me for my friend. See, only 3 days after he's 30th birthday, my friend took a rope and hung himself. He's father found him, barely alive, and an ambulance team brought him back to life. But not for long.

Now he's in a state of coma, and the doctors don't give hime much chance... They said He's not gonna make it, they gave him only 24 hours, but something happened.

An impulse showed up on a monitor, indicating brain activity... That was a month ago.

Few days after the unfortunate event, I have spoken to some of you, asking for an advice, what to do, how to pray... and I've been told that, If there's no priest arround, I should give him last rights..

So, after reading all about it and after gathering enought strainth, I took a little bottle of olive oil, asked God to bless it, and entered the hospital.

Since we're not related and since he's on intensive care, the chances of me getting to him were slim. But, I guess God cleares path for us...

So, there I was, with a little bottle of oil in my pocket, standing next to his bed. In my left hand I was holding a peace of paper with a prayer on it, cause I knew I will forget the words once I see him. In the other, right hand, I held a drop of oil, hoping God listens to my hearts wish...

I made a small cross on his forehead. My whole body was shivering.

I started to pray... Holy Father Who are in Heaven... and by the time I was done, a bright, worm sunlight, reflecting the hospital windows was falling straigt into his and my faces.. At the exsact moment I said Amen, a dove landed on the window obove my friends head. It looked inside, at us, shook its wings, and started to fly arroud the window..

I felt wormth. I was still shaking from toe to top of my head. I told my friend: This is God nocking on your window. Just open it, and let Him in. After that wisit, I felt exhausted and cold, like I never felt before.

After a while, my friend's mother said to me he started to give small sighns of life. Doctors still beleave he's good as dead. I did so too, until that day.

Now I beleave my friend is talking to God right now, and all I can do is testify to God what a great person my friend is and that, maybe, God will forgive him this horrible thing he did.

Why do I write this?

One night I was too tired to pray. At that moment I saw my friend, reminding me that I should pray for him.. and so I did.. i prayed and fell asleep.

So, I need help. Unitiy in prayer, in this effort to save one's soul from eternal damnation. To help a friend who, undoubtedly, is fighting the most important battle of his life.

The outcome is in Gods hands. All we can do is pray.

Can you? Just few words to God about my goodhearted friend.

His name is Slobodan.

(on my language he's name means: The Free one)

Please.
Wow Johanna, I wondered what became of him. You seemed to
have disappeared. So glad I came on for few minutes tonight to see
your testimony. You did the right thing... Praise God... I have used
olive oil and made sign of cross on my forehead or others many times.
God hears all prayers.

Never have I heard a more beautiful sign God gave through the Dove
landing above him. Please be assured You experienced a good supernatural
meeting of the spirit of the Lord through that activity.

Now, we will believe as you said, God is doing a work in his spirit. Should
God take him home, just rejoice in the knowledge there was a beautiful
meeting of the Holy Spirit and your friends spirit. I believe with you God is
still working.

Nothing is too difficult for the Lord.
I am praying now okay ?
" Father God, I rejoice with Johanna at the work You are doing in this
young mans life. When the Drs. say there is no hope, we do not put our
trust in those words, because we know Jesus gave His life for this child
of Yours. I ask Father for his brain to be restored. I pray every cell
be renewed, blood vessels open and flow freely. I pray for his arteries
to be renewed and he will come out of this coma a different man than
when he tried to take his life. Speak LIFE to him please Jesus. Please
should You have a work for him to complete here on earth, then we all
agree he will live and fulfill his calling.

Thank You Jesus, for taking the stripes on Your back so others may be
healed. We bless Your Holy Name and give You all the Glory. Amen ~

Please keep us posted, okay. Thank you for this update. I have been
concerned. Good night ~ J-Kay-2

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Thank You Lord, for the love of this one, Johanna, who brings Your love to Slobodan, give her strength and wisdom and bear her up as she engages this enemy and fights for her friend's soul.

I pray it be Your will Lord that Slobodan be free, free first from the sin of this life through Christ, and free again of this physical prison he is now enslaved in. Whether that be by a gift of healing, or by the twinkling in the eye that has him rejoicing before Your Throne, we lay this situation at Your feet, that we might declare thru it the glory of Christ Your Son.

In Jesus Name, I pray amen.

C

Crazylove

Praying :)

"For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I Am in the midst of them." (Mt 18:20)

J

J-Kay-2

Joanna ~ If you are on here please give us an update....
Love and prayers. ~

J

JoannaT

Dear friends,
I have posted your prayers to Slobodan's facebook. He's mom will read them to him in the hospital. I want to extend my grattitude to all of you for showing compasion and love to us. Thank you!
I will soon wisit my frend, I will tell him about you too. Thank you soo much. I beleave we can do good from this world into the next. If you knew Slobodan, oh I hope one day you will, you would find he's worth your pray.. THank you, guys and girls

J

J-Kay-2

Dear friends,
I have posted your prayers to Slobodan's facebook. He's mom will read them to him in the hospital. I want to extend my grattitude to all of you for showing compasion and love to us. Thank you!
I will soon wisit my frend, I will tell him about you too. Thank you soo much. I beleave we can do good from this world into the next. If you knew Slobodan, oh I hope one day you will, you would find he's worth your pray.. THank you, guys and girls
Oh, how nice of you to respond and give update. Our hearts are still in attitude of
prayer for his recovery. We serve a God of miracles. We will believe with you Joanna
It will be wonderful to hear the news he is healed and he can know the Lord loves him
so much to give him another chance. I pray his vital organs will be restored to normal.
I pray also his brain will renew itself of any damage he may have done. WE SPEAK
THE HEALING NAME OF JESUS CHRIST TO SLOBODAN AND PROCLAIM CHRIST OUR
LORD WILL RENEW HIM TO COMPLETE WHOLENESS. AMEN.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in ageement for him in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

penny232323

Lord I pray for your child who is struggling. Him us of our wounds. Amen

J

J-Kay-2

Lord I pray for your child who is struggling. Him us of our wounds. Amen
I have tried to reach Joanna to find out the outcome of his condition.
Last she told us he was still on life support. But that has been good
while ago. I tried reaching her about two or three weeks ago, but not
hearing from her. Maybe someone has update ? J~K~2