Priority

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kip-s

Imagine a situation when u get!!!!!

3 missed call from your boss
6 missed call from your ex
4 missed call from your Mum
3 missed call from your Lover
2 missed call from your Dad

With good reason(s), who do you call back first? Please be sincere.

Dec 25, 2012
I would call them back in this order.

Mom
Dad
Husband
Boss

and I would not call my ex back ;)

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
probably my mom, then my lover, then my dad, and probably just wouldnt call my ex or my boss back. Next time i see them just be like oh my phone was dead, on silent, not with me...etc.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Imagine a situation when u get!!!!!

3 missed call from your boss
6 missed call from your ex
4 missed call from your Mum
3 missed call from your Lover
2 missed call from your Dad

With good reason(s), who do you call back first? Please be sincere.
My first priority would be to return my dad's call because he most likely called to offer words of wisdom and encourage me, which I love to hear. I love my daddy. :D

T

Tintin

Boss - get work concerns out the way first
Mum - they always seem to be concerned
Figurative girlfriend - self explanatory
Dad - good to keep in contact with him
Figurative ex - probably wouldn't ring back, unless there was bad blood between us (from both sides)

U

Ugly

Who cares. I'll get around to them all. What difference does it make which order?