prolife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
It would be great if there was a prolife sticky or something prolife. Thanks

S

Siberian_Khatru

Pro life vs pro choice statements in each person's profile? Interesting.

U

Ugly

He didn't say anything about profiles.

''pro-life

It would be great if there was a pro-life sticky or something pro-life. Thanks ''

S

Siberian_Khatru

He didn't say anything about profiles.

''pro-life

It would be great if there was a pro-life sticky or something pro-life. Thanks ''

...seriously? Your only purpose for posting was to correct me? Not to add an ounce of anything constructive?

U

Ugly

...seriously? Your only purpose for posting was to correct me? Not to add an ounce of anything constructive?
Hey, sorry for trying to help you understand the post correctly. Guess that wasn't very constructive. Thanks for being a jerk about it.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Hey, sorry for trying to help you understand the post correctly. Guess that wasn't very constructive. Thanks for being a jerk about it.
Interesting... It must be lonely up there on your pedestal.

U

Ugly

Yeah, because nothing says 'i'm on a pedestal' like trying to help others.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Im trying to understand the need for a prolife sticky...

W

wwjd_kilden

if you want "something" prolife, why not make it?

S

Siberian_Khatru

Yeah, because nothing says 'i'm on a pedestal' like trying to help others.
The added "jerk" was hardly "helpful"... but I do apologize for my reaction, nonetheless.