Proof of Creation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 2, 2013
Still the logic is strange, why would not the other evolved apes disappear if we are "better"?
Personally, though this is a highly unscientific claim, I feel evolution makes no sense because we seem to "devolve" ,
we cause more damage to ourself and the environment than good.
Who said were better?

And then there is the fact that there is a long list of hominids that have gone extinct. Neanderthals for example

Besides, kindly show me one single example of a GOOD mutation. The ones I know of lead to illnesses, not new species.

:)
In humans we can look at a specific gene the LCT gene (located on chromosome 2) this gene is responsible for encodedand production of enzymes that digest milk. Thisgene is universal in human beings but for the large part of humanity this gene turns off during puberty. There is however a mutation in this gene found in specific populations, Northern Europeans and several distinct tribes in sub Saharan Africa. this mutation stops the gene from turning off at puberty. This means adults with this mutation can digest lactose and makes milk and milk products available. Those ancestors with this mutation had an advantage over those that did not in that they could make use of a rich sourceof protein and fat meaning hey were better able to survive and pass the mutation along to their offspring.

Last edited:
May 18, 2010
Short statement, may be a repeat,..
For most christians proof of creation is in fact a no brainer, (coming into the understanding of our Creator) we were created thus, such is sufficient evidence.

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"

Edifyingly, reading the verse above (Romans 9:20 * 2011 NIV) had the epiphany that A creation is formed in the manner the creator intended, all while evolutionary speculations would imply a matter changing form over time, The aged human being today, I would say are no more gray haired than the first. However if some want to fall under the illusion that because some of God's creation has similar structural properties(primates/humans), that it means we were derived from there or somehow related (distant cousins?), that's the imperfectly mistaken man for ya'!

Last edited:
D

ddallen

Short statement, may be a repeat,..
For most christians proof of creation is in fact a no brainer, (coming into the understanding of our Creator) we were created thus, such is sufficient evidence.

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"

Edifyingly, reading the verse above (Romans 9:20 * 2011 NIV) had the epiphany that A creation is formed in the manner the creator intended, all while evolutionary speculations would imply a matter changing form over time, The aged human being today, I would say are no more gray haired than the first. However if some want to fall under the illusion that because some of God's creation has similar structural properties(primates/humans), that it means we were derived from there or somehow related (distant cousins?), that's the imperfectly mistaken man for ya'!
What you are saying is that the proof of creation is that there is a creator and the proof of a creator is that there is creation. That is circular logic and as such is a logical fallacy

D

ddallen

You're right, I am a fool for wasting my time, because you set this up to be a waste. I already told you, if you want evidence, start the research yourself. I even gave you answersingenesis.org. If you don't like it, or it's not good enough for you, or if you don't deem it to be evidence, I don't care.
I am looking at that site - it is big so I will need time to completely check it out. What does worry me is that the site and its claims have been rubbished by other christian creationist sites - not a good start

W

wwjd_kilden

Why so agitated? I believe in creation, but my belief in that has nothing to do with my (or your) salvation. Only faith in Christ affects that?

D

ddallen

Hi wwjd_kilden
was that last post to me - if so What agitation are you talking about?

W

wwjd_kilden

you said What does worry me is that the site and its claims have been rubbished by other christian creationist sites

People will always disagree on some things, this is hardly the most serious one :)

D

ddallen

You are right. Just pointing it out that it is not a good start

May 18, 2010
What you are saying is that the proof of creation is that there is a creator and the proof of a creator is that there is creation. That is circular logic and as such is a logical fallacy
So, you weren't created, okay,.. that makes so much more sense.