Prophecy & Endtimes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

The same God who said that prophecy is important is also the God who said, submit to one another out of reverence for Christ (Ephesians 5:21). He's the same God who said, 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others (Philippians 2: 3-4).

1still_waters

How does the statement, 'Please don't dominate the room with one topic and please be considerate of other's interests.' : How does that get translated in to, "CC is stifling the word of God and we can't even talk about prophecy ever?" I just don't see how you get from point A to point B on that one.

Failure to talk about an issue at all times does not equate to the word of God being stifled, God's Spirit being quenched or CC bowing to some PC agenda.

To me such a reaction, seems like an over reaction to a simple request that you just be considerate of others and not dominate the room.

P

Paws4Jesus

I for one, think that still waters has been MUCH More than patient and understanding on this topic. In fact I don't know of many that would have been so patient. Perhaps stepping back and reading again, some of the posts he has made concerning this topic would enlighten everyone, if they read them with an open mind. He is not trying to censor anyone, instead he is wishing all to practice love, patience and compassion in the rooms by sharing the rooms with other guests. If everyone that was passionate about a certain aspect of religion were to come in and request a room for a specific topic, CC would be another Yahoo, and NONE of us want that !
The mods are doing a great job, as is Robo Op and I only pray that they are continually gifted with the patience, knowledge and skills they use daily in keeping CC the safe and wonderful chat that it is.
There seems to be a fine line between requesting a room for a certain topic, and obsession, and we must take ALL things in moderation.
God bless,

I

iraasuup

Thank you so much Paws... youg ot that spot-on!

I 100% agree with you :)

I

iknowthefall

i personallly can never get into the whole prophecy thing so i dont have anything to offer here accept the view of someone who walks into a phrophecy and endtimes discussion and isnt exacctly moved by the spirit... because to me its more head knowledge than it is spirituality and thats not necessarily wrong but everytime i walk into the discussion... almost daily... i just kinda hear the same thing being rehashed

and there are indeed other issues of scripture that can be talked about..

i dont think the mods are trying to stifle the word of God because there is more to the word of God than revelations.......

endtimes are important but i dont think the talk should be in BOLD at the very top of the discussions list..

i am personally interestind in the verse that says blaspheming the holy spirit will never be forgiven... and i think there is a discussion to be had on that

i also am very interested in the collection of the bible and have never had people clear all that up for me as to how the bible came to be...

and then there is the whole idea of women in the bible which is also VERY important i think...

SO..... i just think there are other conversations that could be had, are equally matters of christian faith and knowledge..

so why stifle the word of God with your interests night after night?? im sorry if that is offensive. i dont mean it to be, but thats what i think being on the other side of the coin..

Last edited:
D

dawnbreaking

Mr. Stilly,

I very rarely will post in the forum, due to the fact that for some reason someone will find some 'wrong' in it and take it and turn everything around from what was intended to be shared. This time I will make the exception.

YOU my brother, whom I proudly call have shared with such LONG SUFFERING, and PATIENCE on this matter, all the while showing much respect and understanding to the ones posting. I thank you and I pray that all can see Gods will working thru you which is LOVE in Jesus name AMEN.

Your sister in Christ Jesus, Dawnbreaking

Jul 1, 2009
I don't think a debate is even needed, the question is can a room like this made, it's very simple, a yes or no would suffice.

Ray

1still_waters

I don't think a debate is even needed, the question is can a room like this made, it's very simple, a yes or no would suffice.

Ray
We're exploring the motivations for people wanting this room.

I

iraasuup

Ray

If you scroll back you will see I have already answered that question :)

I

iraasuup

Well that rests with Robo. :p
Yes, inevitably it rests with Robo, but he asked if it was POSSIBLE to create a room..

I answered that in a previous post, but of course the decision isn't up to me :)

P

profetson

We will continue to study the word of God... we will continue to speak about prophecy & Endtimes.... if at anytime you( moderator ) feel that we are Dominating the chat room with this topic for too long, then we will ask the chat room if there are any other topic they would like to speak about so there interest wont get "excluded"... and if there isn't any problem then we will continue with out study since you (moderator) feel there is no need to create another chat room specifically for "prophecy and Endtimes"

-THIS SHOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND EVERYTHING YOU DEMANDED IS COVERED IN THIS COMPROMISE...

S

star_gazer

Very cool. Did you know that all the silver and gold vessles neceassary for the rebuilding of the second Jewish Temple in Jeruseleem are completed. the natural elements neceassary to dye the temple garbs of the priest have been found again after 2000 years. Most believed the animals required to be extinct. Additionally, genetic testing determined the descendents of Aaron! They are to be the priest of the temple and ONLY they are able to perform the temple functions. An unblemished red heifer was born in 2002 and again in 2007(not sure about this second date). Very cool. Only 9 other such heifers hve ever been sacrificed to be used for purification in the temple.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1214726180915

and

http://rapturewatch.cephasministry.com/306 The Futility of the Red Heifer 2002.html

As for the one world government and one world religion, just open a newspaper and you will see the one world government arising through the use of the term "global economy!" Also 100 years ago, a man was raised up as a "messenger equal to Jesus" who exsoused that "all religions lead to God" and that "any religion claiming to be the one and only is evil and a form of terrorism. That religion is now used as the introductory prayers and meditaitons for the UN. It is the Baha'i religion and it is sweeping the world. It is very openly anti-Christian! And all about a global community and, you guessed it! WORLD PEACE! Woo hoo! In fact that is it's claimed goal: to unite all people under one religion."

Also, are you aware that if you belong to the security forces within the UN, you have a RIGHT to decide which country you want to have citizenship in and you are AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED CITIZENSHIP. Yees really. I met a guy recently who chose the USA. He was granted instant citizenship to the USA from a third world country after never having lived in the USA. Yes really. OUr solvernty is gone folks.

Anyway, I think this is very cool. If you think Satan is stepping up his persecution now, you better hold onto your hats boys and girls... we in for a bumpy ride! Get crackin on stealing as many souls from the evil one as you can folks.. time is of the essence!

I

iraasuup

Very cool. Did you know that all the silver and gold vessles neceassary for the rebuilding of the second Jewish Temple in Jeruseleem are completed. the natural elements neceassary to dye the temple garbs of the priest have been found again after 2000 years. Most believed the animals required to be extinct. Additionally, genetic testing determined the descendents of Aaron! They are to be the priest of the temple and ONLY they are able to perform the temple functions. An unblemished red heifer was born in 2002 and again in 2007(not sure about this second date). Very cool. Only 9 other such heifers hve ever been sacrificed to be used for purification in the temple.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1214726180915

and

http://rapturewatch.cephasministry.com/306 The Futility of the Red Heifer 2002.html

As for the one world government and one world religion, just open a newspaper and you will see the one world government arising through the use of the term "global economy!" Also 100 years ago, a man was raised up as a "messenger equal to Jesus" who exsoused that "all religions lead to God" and that "any religion claiming to be the one and only is evil and a form of terrorism. That religion is now used as the introductory prayers and meditaitons for the UN. It is the Baha'i religion and it is sweeping the world. It is very openly anti-Christian! And all about a global community and, you guessed it! WORLD PEACE! Woo hoo! In fact that is it's claimed goal: to unite all people under one religion."

Also, are you aware that if you belong to the security forces within the UN, you have a RIGHT to decide which country you want to have citizenship in and you are AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED CITIZENSHIP. Yees really. I met a guy recently who chose the USA. He was granted instant citizenship to the USA from a third world country after never having lived in the USA. Yes really. OUr solvernty is gone folks.

Anyway, I think this is very cool. If you think Satan is stepping up his persecution now, you better hold onto your hats boys and girls... we in for a bumpy ride! Get crackin on stealing as many souls from the evil one as you can folks.. time is of the essence!

What? This is the suggestions forums. Can you please make sure you post ur threads in the relevant forum from now on?

S

star_gazer

Oh sorry! I did not realize!

I

iraasuup

no problem :)

D

danb

Isn't having a topic for a room just that? Or do you believe that these idiodic posts that I keep seeing about such things as the person above you,
or what do you think about this breast feeding issue, are more important than actually learning more about the Lord's word.

I don't believe that I have all the answers, but I joined so that I could learn more, and possibly share what Iv'e come to understand.
I think your boards would be a little better if you had people stick to what the issue is in the board. And if someone wants to post nonsense
then isn't that what the teen area and misc areas are for. If you can't keep on an issue, then why seperate them?