prophetess and psalmist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chel_08

Hi. We had a fellowship last Saturday and we had a guest preacher. Then after he preached, he asked if there are who want to be prayed. People were prayed for and he saw me and my dad. He asked our whole family if he can pray for us. He prayed for me first, and I was like in shock with matching excitement when I heard these words from him: "I can see in you, you are a prophetess.", and he also mentioned to me of myself being a song writer, a "psalmist". I was really in tears that time with mixed emotions, feeling blessed, excitement, and doubting. I doubted that it wasn't me whom he's pertaining to, a prophetess, and a psalmist. But I remembered him saying to me, "Just let the words and the music come out of you.". I remembered before, I was trying to write a song but didn't happen. I thought it wasn't my gift. And I thought that my true calling is being a teacher. But God, it's really different from Him.. A prophet, it's more than a teacher... A psalmist, it's more than a song writer... I've been feeling before that I'm really nobody, like if I'm not existing at this right moment, or in the future, nothing will changed and no one will be affected. But it's very different with Him.. It's true, when we see ourselves as a garbage, God sees us as His most precious one.. For me, it doesn't matter if I'm loved by most of the people, or has the attention of the whole wide world.. All I want is JESUS.. I'm more than complete and satisfied with Him..

And now, I would like to do my tasks while I'm here on earth, from Him..for Him, and with Him.
Walking with Jesus. :)

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi There, Thats great news. I think music is so important to our lives. I am always singing when I feel happy. I think I would love to just play a part in something, not sure where Im going right now. But Im happy for you, and you are very young from the sounds of it! I think its very important to be ourselves, and learn to nurture what gift as been given. I think sometimes i can be good a listening to people, I would love to think I can be a good healer through jesus. I sent you a freind reuest if thats ok. Love Mandy xx

B

bamachik89

That is awesome!!! God blesss :)

T

Trilogic

Great news. Remember also that any time Prophetess was used in the Bible it was towards a married woman..so was he saying you are gonna get married soon? Unless your married already. Hmm thats powerful..but God bless you.

C

chel_08

@bamachik89: Yeah true,, God's really awesome. God bless you too! :)

@trilogic: Whoa! uhm, maybe it just means that I will not use that gift yet. Maybe God told me that just to be prepared and to know what is really my task here. :D And yeah, cuz I don't have a boyfriend yet too. hehe! God bless you too..

THanks for reading what I shared. God bless..and bless God.. :)