Prophetic Video about the 144,000

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lydever91

Aug 5, 2011
[video=youtube;rMcoRb34laA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMcoRb34laA[/video]

This video proves the Lord's existence and creation of the world using math. It is so simple that even a child can understand it.

I hope this inspires all viewers,

Peace unto you in Christ Jesus

lydever91

Aug 5, 2011
Anyone get a chance to watch the video?

O

OwenHeidenreich

wow thats incredible how all those numbers connected like that. i cant fathom it all but thats amazing how God makes actual decisions.

lydever91

Aug 5, 2011
Yes, it is incredible. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited:

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for sharing :eek:

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
putting it on Facebook

T

Tintin

Firstly, I don't care for the KJV translation (but that's a personal preference), secondly, the creator shouldn't have looped the 2 minute song for almost 14 minutes. Thirdly, I don't put stock in biblical numerology as it can be made to say almost anything. Finally, I don't see how this proves God's existence and the creation of the world. It's interesting but faith (revelation from the Holy Spirit) is paramount in understanding and knowing these things to be true.

lydever91

Aug 5, 2011
Firstly, I don't care for the KJV translation (but that's a personal preference), secondly, the creator shouldn't have looped the 2 minute song for almost 14 minutes. Thirdly, I don't put stock in biblical numerology as it can be made to say almost anything. Finally, I don't see how this proves God's existence and the creation of the world. It's interesting but faith (revelation from the Holy Spirit) is paramount in understanding and knowing these things to be true.
Hey, that song it great lol
but yeah biblical numerology is not for everyone

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six". kjv

lydever91

Aug 5, 2011
What do others think about the video?

M

miktre

Great video, if I do say so myself;)