PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2013

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Graybeard

Saw this on Facebook and thought I would post it here....So....some will disagree, some will agree.....take it...leave it....so be it.
If it is a lot of hogwash nothing gained nothing lost...but if it is Truth much gained, we have been warned.

Dare I request please not to turn this thread into a debate with negative comments?

A few weeks ago I was sitting in a service at the Durban Christian Centre, when the Lord showed me that satanist high priests had a secret global meeting on the 31st November 2012 (Halloween, which is the celebration of death). By the Holy Spirit I heard their conversations, and basically satan appeared to them and said that the year 2013 is the year of satan.
They planned to invoke demonic curses, releasing demonic hoards’ into the earth, affecting the global economy, governments and religious organisations, with the weather and other elements in nature. They are planning to invoke spirits of rebellion in an unprecedented way, which will be sent to disrupt every known area of life and cause as much chaos in both the spiritual and physical realms.
[Don’t panic yet; I will give you the good news MOMENTARILY!]
satan is also into numbers, but he has birthed the counterfeit to Biblical Numerics, which is of the Scriptures, but satan’s is known in the occult world as numerology. To emphasise, Christians go by Biblical Numerics or also known as Bible Numbers, whilst satanists and the world go by numerology.
Thirteen (13), is the number in Scripture for both satan and sin, and is the Biblical Numeric for rebellion! This is why he has chosen the year 2013 for these demonic advances. Here are some quick examples of the Biblical meaning to this number, 13;
satan, is branded by God with this, his own trademark. Look at some of his titles.
Dragon-occurs exactly 13 times. Its gematria is 975 75-13's.
Tempter. Its gematria is 1,053 81-13's.
Belial. Its gematria is 78 6-13's.
Murderer. Its gematria is 1,820 140-13's.
Serpent. Its gematria is 780 60-13's.
And the most significant of them all, that phrase used by the Holy Spirit in Revelation 12:9 . . . 'The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan.' This phrase bears the amazing gematria of 2,197 or 13x13x13.
{For more information on Biblical Numerics, you can download for free: E. R. Finck, ed. The Seal of God in Creation and the Word by F. C. Payne. Strathpine, Qld.:
Evangelistic Literature Enterprise, 2000.}

Another interesting fact, is that if you reverse the number 13, you get the number 31…this is the number for the unbeliever (formerly known as the Gentiles), and it was also the date of this historic satanic meeting.

We are going to see the rise of the ‘Judas Generation,’ and the manifestation of this spirit’s doings just as we saw in the lives of Bible characters such as Absolom and Judas…namely the acts of betrayal. The Lord showed me, that just as He allowed both satan and Judas to simultaneously go for Jesus…this is allowed by the Lord again, because after this….is the Resurrection! It is a Biblical principle that before the true harvest is reaped, the tares (false church) are harvested first! See: Matt 13:30 & 38.
We’re going to see and experience some ‘strange fires’ being surfaced in the Church, but will be quickly extinguished by the true fire of the Holy Presence of Christ Jesus!
Sin and satan work hand-in-hand, besides the many sins described in Romans chapter one, verse thirty says that sinners will become, “inventors of new forms of evil.” With this in mind, we will see despicable acts of ‘satanic-sin’ that has never been thought of or dreamt before until now.

I believe the Lord showed me this so that we, the Church, can go into spiritual warfare in advance and stop the enemy concerning God’s safety for us on earth as it is in Heaven! Here are some promises we must decree in prayer and in our resistance against the forces of hell;
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. Psalm 91:7
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” Luke 10:19-20
18 And I also say to you … I will build My church, and the gates of Hades [hell/powers of death] shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matt 16:18-19.

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT IN ALL OF THIS!
24 You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly.
25 You need not be afraid of sudden disaster or the destruction that comes upon the wicked,
26 for the LORD is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap. Proverbs 3:24-26
Generally, no matter what year we’re in, especially in these end of times…this will be the ongoing scenario between the Christians and the sinners;
He who is unrighteous (unjust, wicked), let him be unrighteous still; and he who is filthy (vile, impure), let him be filthy still; and he who is righteous (just, upright, in right standing with God), let him do right still; and he who is holy, let him be holy still. Revelation 22:11
According to Scripture, sin depraves, but righteousness exalts! Uprightness and right standing with God (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) elevate a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people. Prov 14:34

So, with this information…we are surely on the winning and upward side, as long as we’re practicing our right standing with the Lord in willingness and obedience to Him!
Jesus is coming for a GLORIOUS CHURCH, which simply means…Christ in us, the hope of Who God IS…is doing a glorious work RIGHT NOW in you and I!
That He might present the church to Himself in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such things [that she might be holy and faultless]. Ephesians 5:27
20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 1:20-21

If your life is not right with Christ NOW…’turn over the new leaf’ and REPENT OF YOUR SINFUL WAYS, and Jesus will surely forgive you immediately…and restore you to the place of right standing with Himself. Get back to a Bible-based Church and your greatest and most wonderful days are yet ahead of you!

God Bless!
Richard Gray
PS: Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come. Jeremiah 33:6

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the LORD. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.” Jeremiah 29:11-14

RICHARD GRAY

P

piper27

quote graybeard: "I believe the Lord showed me this so that we, the Church, can go into spiritual warfare in advance and stop the enemy concerning God’s safety for us on earth as it is in Heaven! Here are some promises we must decree in prayer and in our resistance against the forces of hell;
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. Psalm 91:7
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” Luke 10:19-20
18 And I also say to you … I will build My church, and the gates of Hades [hell/powers of death] shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matt 16:18-19."

Yes!! This is part to hand on to; we've been given all authority, we must know who we are, and who's kingdom we belong to.

"Generally, no matter what year we’re in, especially in these end of times…this will be the ongoing scenario between the Christians and the sinners;"

My only caution is this part; we are not at war with people. The only war is against satan and his minions. We have to be careful not to judge people/

Blessings to you in this year, I DECLARE IT : 2013 YEAR OF THE LORD!!!!!!!
(who cares what satan says, he's a liar anyway!!)

K

kenisyes

1. 31st November 2012 (Halloween, which is the celebration of death).

2. They planned to invoke demonic curses, releasing demonic hoards’ into the earth, affecting the global economy, governments and religious organisations, with the weather and other elements in nature. They are planning to invoke spirits of rebellion in an unprecedented way, which will be sent to disrupt every known area of life and cause as much chaos in both the spiritual and physical realms.

3. Thirteen (13), is the number in Scripture for both satan and sin, and is the Biblical Numeric for rebellion!

4. This is why he has chosen the year 2013 for these demonic advances.

5. Another interesting fact, is that if you reverse the number 13, you get the number 31
1. Gee, I hope that's your error and not the Holy Spirit's.
2. So what's different about that? They do that all the every year.
3. Actually, 13 is the number for Echad, meaning "One", and the Jews use it for the shema "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is ONE". 13x2=26 the number for YHWH. To the Jews, 13 is a "God number".
4. 2013 is not divisible by 13.
5. Not in Hebrew or Greek you don't.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
wow this was useful for a good laugh

G

gracethroughfaith

Saw this on Facebook and thought I would post it here....So....some will disagree, some will agree.....take it...leave it....so be it.
If it is a lot of hogwash nothing gained nothing lost...but if it is Truth much gained, we have been warned.

Dare I request please not to turn this thread into a debate with negative comments?

A few weeks ago I was sitting in a service at the Durban Christian Centre, when the Lord showed me that satanist high priests had a secret global meeting on the 31st November 2012 (Halloween, which is the celebration of death).
This is all foolishness!
Besides if this was from the LORD, would the LORD not know when Halloween is celebrated on this earth??

Halloween is on October 31, Not November 31, there are only 30 days in November.
Is God without understanding of what goes on in this world? I think not!

Besides all this has been going on for some time now. There is nothing new to man that has not already been.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 (KJV)
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
lol Nautilus:)
that's an adorable puppy.
Thanks she is about to be 6 months old, and still is a terror if you leave anythign chewable in reach

G

Graybeard

This is all foolishness!
Besides if this was from the LORD, would the LORD not know when Halloween is celebrated on this earth??

Halloween is on October 31, Not November 31, there are only 30 days in November.
Is God without understanding of what goes on in this world? I think not!

Besides all this has been going on for some time now. There is nothing new to man that has not already been.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 (KJV)
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
wow......so the author made an error with the date of Halloween which everyone knows the when that is....so you are quick to shout and point grubby fingers...wow, give yourself a huge pat on the back and a gold star!
and from what you state out of Ecclesiastes must also mean that all Scripture written after Ecclesiastes must also be rubbish....gee, give yourself another gold star....well done!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
get back to you in 2014...the Lord willing.

K

kenisyes

wow......so the author made an error with the date of Halloween which everyone knows the when that is....so you are quick to shout and point grubby fingers...wow, give yourself a huge pat on the back and a gold star!
and from what you state out of Ecclesiastes must also mean that all Scripture written after Ecclesiastes must also be rubbish....gee, give yourself another gold star....well done!
The big error is the use of the number 13. Once the distinction between "numerology" and "gematria" is drawn, these uses of 13 are stated to be gematria. They are not. Gematria is defined by the Jewish use, not the Satanic. Scripture was searched for words that describe a different position that common tradition. The idea that this is "unprecedented" together with such Scriptures, is an attempt to create fear, and this is not what the Holy Spirit does.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
All I have to say is this: If this does not come true, then this guy is a false prophet. And if these things don't happen, I pray that you or anyone would not give heed anymore to those doomsday prophecy screamers. The Lord has no need to give anyone addition revelation that he as already given to us in His Word!

DenR

Banned
Dec 18, 2012
I believe in the Sovereignty of God. Satan and demons do not run around doing whatever they want to do..they are on God's leash..they serve Him alone. So whatever comes in 2013 whether by man or demonic power they are all furthering God's plan in the restoration of all things.

God is always shaking what can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken remains..He does this personally and nationally and all over the world.

Smith Wigglesworth said one time that he was awoken in the night and Satan was standing at the foot of his bed and he said "Oh, it is only you."

Fear not little flock it is your Father's good pleasure to bestow upon you a Kingdom. Love, Joy, peace and righteousness.

I like reading those sorts of prophecies, for it reminds me of where I used to be!

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I believe in the Sovereignty of God. Satan and demons do not run around doing whatever they want to do..they are on God's leash..they serve Him alone. So whatever comes in 2013 whether by man or demonic power they are all furthering God's plan in the restoration of all things.

God is always shaking what can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken remains..He does this personally and nationally and all over the world.

Smith Wigglesworth said one time that he was awoken in the night and Satan was standing at the foot of his bed and he said "Oh, it is only you."

Fear not little flock it is your Father's good pleasure to bestow upon you a Kingdom. Love, Joy, peace and righteousness.

I like reading those sorts of prophecies, for it reminds me of where I used to be!
um....if Wigglesworth said that, he got [stole] it from Luther.

K

kenisyes

I hope Luther got it from somebody who got it from somebody who got it from God. It's a great line.

G

Graybeard

PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2013...UPDATE....
Dear FB Friends, I made a mistake with the halloween date, it was the 31st October & not November.
Nevertheless, I did mention that one of the acts of satan would be,'with the weather and other elements in nature.'
Well, in Pietermaritzburg today we had this happen with a demonic wind, rain & hail that shook trees all over our city making it look like a war zone.[There will be some news of this in the papers & media tomorrow, for sure!]
Methinks the devil does not like this particular prophet & threw a tantrum because his works were exposed.
Trees speak of humanity in the Bible. I believe that these trees being uprooted are a prophetic sign of certain anceint demonic strongholds and the people who have been promoting them are going to be uprooted with their devilish works against God and humanity.
Right alongside the bad news for the world, there will be absolutely good news for the Child of Christ!
Keep praying & do spiritual warfare in advance that your foot does not get caught in the coming hidden traps set by the enemy.
IF GOD BE FOR US...WHO ON EARTH, IN THE HEAVENS & BENEATH THE EARTH CAN BE AGINST US!!!
God Bless!
Richard

S

spirit1st

It always been Spiritual war fair ! Listen God given us power over satan and all his dummies! The trouble is , he gotten control of our govrernment ! he uses people to hurt or kill people ! The same Power our LORD JESUS walked in We too can walk in ! The true unseen church has Not Changed !but the Teachings have ! Making Us look weak ! We are the Most mighty beings on Earth !GOD POWER is the Holy Ghost ,It works in the Mighty Name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST ! By Faith ! God is No Respecter of Persons !

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Rom_13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.