Prostate Cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SUGAR30000

My uncle had a prostate cancer removal a few years ago, but recently his PSA test showed 2 on the test results and that means cancer. His kidneys shut down so he has a cath bag that empties his bladder now and it's causing major infections so we want prayers for him. Where can I get a prayer cloth? He has a retardation and doesn't understand why the bag is on him really.

Last edited:
P

psychomom

I can't answer your question (sorry) but your uncle is in my prayers this morning. ♥

May the God of grace hear and answer according to His perfect, loving nature.

S

shekaniah

[SIZE=+4]HOW TO MAKE PRAYER CLOTHS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]Prayer Cloths can be knitted, crocheted, quilted, loomed, sewn
or by any other needle crafting method.
There has to be some stitching in the prayer cloth to make the prayers "in" the cloth.
You pray before, during and after making the prayer cloth.
You can use ANY yarn, ANY prayers, and ANY pattern to make a prayer cloth.
The most important thing is to PRAY!
There are some patterns and suggestions below to help you get started.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]WHY MAKE A PRAYER CLOTH?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]Prayer cloths are small, easy to travel
and for those who cannot make big projects,
prayer cloths are wonderful as a smaller project with a lot of meaning and prayers.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]PRAYER CLOTHS FACTS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]Prayer cloths originate from the bible,
the most known prayer cloth is the Shroud of Turin.
You should never pay for a prayer cloth! Or sell a prayer cloth!
Many references are made from the bible, the most popular is Acts 19: 11-12.
"God did extraordinary miracles through Paul,
so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick,
and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them."
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]Biblical references: Luke 8:40-48
Prayer Cloths are for comfort and prayer.
[/SIZE]
Copyright 2006-2012. Sending Troops Prayers/Prayer Cloth Ministry

I will pray for your uncle and all who care for him :)
God Bless, Shekaniah

S

SUGAR30000

guy thanks so much. mom will make prayer cloth or have some one do it.

L

libertygirl

Praying for your uncle.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

In agreement with all prayers concerning this beloved man .praise you jesus bind the disease and bring comfort and joy back into his life .amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God in heaven, Please bring peace and comfort to this family. Please help sugar's uncle not worry about the bag live life to the full. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

S

SPUZIT

Definitely praying, may God help all see the answers that he has already sending .

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your uncle is in my prayers in Jesus's name for all healing, care and understanding.

God bless
pickles

G

GreenNnice

God, I pray now to You, cover sugar's uncle with Your love and heal him if Thy will be done . Amen.

S

SPUZIT

Still praying, but gods got it covered , his will be done, & cover you & all in comfort & peace during this time. May God thru these prayers help you also feel his loving hugs.