PROTECTION AND SECURITY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

smileycathy

PLEASE HELP ME TO PRAY THAT GOD WILL PROTECT ME AND STRENGTHEN MY FAITH WHEN DISASTER-OR EVEN THE FEAR OF TROUBLE I FACED.AND ALSO BY REMOVING ANY DESECRATION IN OUR OFFICE, BECAUSE MOST OF MY OFFICEMATE DOING/COMMIT IMMORAL ACTS LIKE DECEPTION,DRUNKENESS,SEXUAL PERVERSION. LORD MAY I ALWAYS DWELL IN YOUR SHELTER, FOR YOU ARE MY REFUGE AND MY FORTRESS. YOU ARE MY GOD.THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE A SHIELD ROUND ABOUT ME.WHENEVER I AM AFRAID YOU ARE THERE WATCHING OVER ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POTECTION AND SECURITY.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for protection for her and let her light shine, turn them around Lord in Jesus name
Tell them about Jesus sister if he leads you, it may not seem like it is doing any good, but one plants
one water, but the Lord gives the increase:)

S

Share55

Hi Cathysmiley
When you light shine for God His light envelopes you and emanates so bright that others fear that light if they are walking in darkness and some are drawn to the light.
Never fear when you walk with God for He is ever faithful <3

J

jkalyna

There was a 93 yr. old who was confronted at her store by a thief who presented a knife, for her to give money. She offered him a tooties roll, which is a piece of candy, and told him, she will not open the redister, and will not move from her spot, when he told her to get away from the front. She told him she was going to press a button and the police would be there in a second. He left. The adversary is like that, he threatens to scare, tempts to destroy. We know who we have believed in and are persuaded that he is able. We call upon the LOrd in the day of trouble, and he promised to deliver us. Psalm 91. There is a scripture that says, "I shall not be moved" by any of the things going on around me, though the city burns down to the ground." This 93 yr. old stood her ground, I think she was ready to die, if he had a gun, he could of shot her, but somewhere in her life, fear became faith, and she knew either way, she was going to win. I say Father, lead us not into temptation, The LOrd's prayer, and JOhn 17. Agreeing for Joy and Blessings , "those who live Godly shall suffer persecution." Don't let things get you down, pray about it , and pray it away, by the authority of the words of the Lord.

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for you and with you in Jesus's name for all protection and peace.

God bless
pickles