Protection for my community...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

We live on 10 wooded acres. All our neighbors are on large lots as well.
So no one lives right next to one another. Most of them have been broken into recently.
My son got up last night to get a drink of water, and saw a man looking through
the kitchen window. It is at the back of the house, and there is no good reason to be back
there that late at night.

I pray for protection every night. And I feel God will keep us safe.
My main concern is for the people who live near me, and their families.

My request is for God to keep our community safe, and for those who are breaking into homes
get the help they need. May they learn to provide for them selves in a honest living.
And if they have an addiction...may they recover from it.
In Jesus Powerful Name, Amen

Dec 9, 2011
So no one lives right next to one another. Most of them have been broken into recently.
the kitchen window. It is at the back of the house, and there is no good reason to be back

My request is for God to keep our community safe, and for those who are breaking into homes
get the help they need. May they learn to provide for them selves in a honest living.
Father i lift up shekaniah and the neighborhood of people in that area .Father protect her and her neighbors physical property and give them peace in the inward man,knowing that our faith will keep us and the battle belongs to you lord,and if we are tested,we know the inward man will be at peace,because the temporal things came from the things we cannot see.in JESUS name.....amen

S

shininglight

I have prayed for everyone's safety.

God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for the protection of you, your family and all your neighbors.

Hugs and Godbless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Thank you all so much!
May God bless you all!

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

F

frankleespeaking

motion detector lights, nobody evil likes to stand in the light

F

Friend63

Re: Protection for my community.

I pray that God surrounds yours and the houses in your community with his protecting white light. I pray these people deside that stealing things is not the way they want to live and that some one reaches the for christ