PROVERBS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

[video=youtube;EnS_CPE2vdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnS_CPE2vdM&list=PLbAwnNZCg-jaBCg8S8M88FJk8lNSWL-Ho&index=1[/video]

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Could you share what ministered to you watching this?

N

nathan3

Well then, let me ask the question differently. Why did you post the video?
I posted the video to share the Word with other Christians for edification and Bible study. I thought that was obvious being that I posted this Thread in the ""Bible study"" Thread.

So your question is very odd. to say the least..

Is it that you do not like what is said in the video ? But the video is posted so Christians can be learned in the Bible. Proverbs in particular .

Why don't you ask why did they post the attack on Christians there in the ''Pediphillia' thread .why he posted what he did ??? Or any of the other number of non biblical or Bible study related threads ?

Last edited:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I posted the video to share the Word with other Christians for edification and Bible study. I thought that was obvious being that I posted this Thread in the ""Bible study"" Thread.

So your question is very odd. to say the least..

Is it that you do not like what is said in the video ? But the video is posted so Christians can be learned in the Bible. Proverbs in particular .

Why don't you ask why did they post the attack on Christians there in the ''Pediphillia' thread .why he posted what he did ??? Or any of the other number of non biblical or Bible study related threads ?
Why are you going into attack mode? I simply was curious what it was about this video that ministered to you.
Nevermind, sorry I asked.

N

nathan3

Why are you going into attack mode? I simply was curious what it was about this video that ministered to you.
Nevermind, sorry I asked.

again, you just went in a circle. You asked a question, and i answered you. if you dont want to explain yourself then , why bother posting in the thread ?. And I dont see attack mode .

I see your on the defensive ,why ? I dont know, perhaps a guilty conscience

Last edited:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
This was my original question...
''Could you share what ministered to you watching this?''

From there you went into bizzarro land. I am finished here, thank you.

N

nathan3

This was my original question...
''Could you share what ministered to you watching this?''

From there you went into bizzarro land. I am finished here, thank you.
Sorry if i did not understand you. And i honestly still dont. :) Often im challanged on things for no good reason. and it useally starts of with, why you post this here. And i remember some post you did in the past towards me, that i thought where in that same spirit .

Last edited: