Provision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I believe God will provide. I just really don't know what I'm looking for yet, but God says we have not because we ask not. I was fired for complications due to a medical issue about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I was denied unemployment and my rent is due in less than 2 weeks. My previous employer is saying they never knew about my medical problems which is a big fat LIE. I called them yesterday to work things out, but havent heard back. have less than $40 to my name and my rent is $1200. My bills are paid for now, but I don't know what I'm going to do in two weeks. My words are being twisted and the whole unemployment situation is a big mess.
Today I've been at the social services office and social security to apply for medical and disability. I feel like I'm supposed to be on disability right now, but to be honest, it's quite a blow. I need time to focus on my health which I've had to neglect because of the stress of having to work.

O

OFM

Jordache,i will be praying very strong hard,and deep 4 you in prayerful prayer.

J

Jordache

Just got sent to another office to apply for state disability. Tomorrow I have to go to the courthouse to submit divorce paperwork, to another office to apply for GR, and to the state disability building.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you! :)

O

OFM

Jordache still praying rest tonite for ur busy day

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Jordache,
Praying for all provision in Jesus.

God bless
pickles