Public viewing this site

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

Hubby tried seeing a post I wrote. The post had pictures. (The reason he wanted to see it mostly.) He could read the words, but couldn't see the pictures, unless he signed up. It is more likely I'll get him to like garlic chives than to get him to sign up onto forums -- any forums. (Have tried for ten years to get him to like garlic chives. The garlic chives are feeling slighted. lol)

Any particular reason non-users can read words but can't see pictures? Or was that a fluke or our old-time desktops?

notmyown

May 26, 2016
my laptop is new-ish, and i couldn't see your pics till i signed in.

so it's probably not that. wasn't that helpful?

U

Ugly

If it were uploaded it may be your settings. There are some options for photo upload viewing. Not sure if this is one, but it may be worth it to check out.
If not then it may just be the sites software default to prevent things such a personal photos from being available to too many.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
If you uploaded the pictures here, then yeah, a person needs to be logged in to see them.

I mostly use sites like Imgur, and when submitted the image, I uncheck the box that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

This way everyone can see them, even as a guest.