punk rock

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dyingeveryday

MxPx was my favorite band for like 5 or 6 years. I would have killed to see them live. I saw the supertones a few times and that was a lot of fun. The Blamed I saw twice, the first time was ok, but good enough for me to buy a lot of their merch (and was with ghoti hook now that I think of it), the second time they were absolutely killer.
Unfortunately for my life. I didn't stick with the Christian music scene really.

U

Ugly

MxPx was my favorite band for like 5 or 6 years. I would have killed to see them live. I saw the supertones a few times and that was a lot of fun. The Blamed I saw twice, the first time was ok, but good enough for me to buy a lot of their merch (and was with ghoti hook now that I think of it), the second time they were absolutely killer.
Funny, i saw MxPx twice in one night. With Stavesacre. The show was so full they decided to have two shows. I stayed for both.:p

U

Ugly

I saw these guys live when they first came out. I really liked them.
Here is Crux, before they were Crux, then called Empty Tomb, and apparently with a different vocalist.

[video=youtube;P__HMG6JoBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P__HMG6JoBU[/video]

P

psalm6819

I listened to some of the links. awesome. I'm kinda old so I don't know the names of good groups. I like alternate; like the Killers, Death cap for cutie. I like rock I cut my teeth on led zep, frank zappa and yes. Would you guys please help me. All I have is Third Day Brooklyn, Tabernackle Choir and Carmen. (plz quit laughing) See, I really do need advice;). Will you help?

V

VictagaNOC94

I went to something called punktober fest once. It was the huntingtons, sidewalk slam, officer negative, headnoise, the remnants, fallen idols, green means go, and a crap ton of others....man that was fun.
AH MAN!!! That sounds awesome!

V

VictagaNOC94

I listened to some of the links. awesome. I'm kinda old so I don't know the names of good groups. I like alternate; like the Killers, Death cap for cutie. I like rock I cut my teeth on led zep, frank zappa and yes. Would you guys please help me. All I have is Third Day Brooklyn, Tabernackle Choir and Carmen. (plz quit laughing) See, I really do need advice;). Will you help?
I like all of them! Led Zeppelin is awesome! So is The Killers.

Z

zaoman32

I'm a bassist I have to like yes and rush. You'll be hard pressed to find Christian alternatives though. Thankfully neither bands have horrible lyrics, and I'm pretty sure one of the guys in yes is a christian

U

Ugly

So what exactly are you looking for? What styles?