Question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
I am not naive. I know millions have been killed for their belief in Christ. If the LORD wishes for me to die then i will die.. His will be done.. I will not kill others trying to save my live in this faulty body in this faulty existence.. If someone kills me then my blood is on their hands and they shall face the vengeance of God..

The meek will inherit the earth because through the Power of God they will be resurrected from the dead into eternal life to do so..
I believe you are naive in that you are only thinking of yourself. If yourself is all you have then I apologize and understand your statement. However, Apply to what you said to your wife, you daughter, your son...

We are not talking about only killing a person but raping them, mutilating them.... Are you willing to let that happen to them so you can be meek.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I believe you are naive in that you are only thinking of yourself. If yourself is all you have then I apologize and understand your statement. However, Apply to what you said to your wife, you daughter, your son...

We are not talking about only killing a person but raping them, mutilating them.... Are you willing to let that happen to them so you can be meek.
I am thinking of the Message of Jesus in the beattitudes sermon He gave on the mount.. I am thinking of believing Him and trusting In His Word.. And i have no wife or Children but if i did i would still not kill anyone.. What Jesus said is what Jesus said. I believe Jesus and trusting in the Atonement He secured for my eternal life..

May 13, 2017
I am thinking of the Message of Jesus in the beattitudes sermon He gave on the mount.. I am thinking of believing Him and trusting In His Word.. And i have no wife or Children but if i did i would still not kill anyone.. What Jesus said is what Jesus said. I believe Jesus and trusting in the Atonement He secured for my eternal life..
Don't ever get married son. If you can't take care of your woman you don't deserve one.

maverich

Jun 27, 2017
Personally speaking i thank MY FATHER continually for the men and women who have or who are willing to die for me

have to put scripture in, so i don't get beat up

There is no greater Love than a man lay down his life for another

by the way i am a word smith, meek means to gentle as like a horse that is gentled which means power under control, threw that in for free

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
To lay your life for another there be no greater love.. but to take up arms and take the life of another is what we discuss here.

We are to be as wise as serpents but as gentle as a dove.

Who is deemed righteous in war in our times?

Are not all condemned unless they believe?

May 13, 2017
To lay your life for another there be no greater love.. but to take up arms and take the life of another is what we discuss here.

We are to be as wise as serpents but as gentle as a dove.

Who is deemed righteous in war in our times?

Are not all condemned unless they believe?
We have doves. We've had them for years. You should see how violent a dove can get when she thinks she is protecting her eggs or young. And the dove is still a gentle bird.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
We have doves. We've had them for years. You should see how violent a dove can get when she thinks she is protecting her eggs or young. And the dove is still a gentle bird.

You are just playing now... so I will bid you a farewell on this matter but not doubt see you elsewhere.

I have said much and each will decide to live by the sword or not...

May 13, 2017
You are just playing now... so I will bid you a farewell on this matter but not doubt see you elsewhere.

I have said much and each will decide to live by the sword or not...
Uh....OK One must do what one thinks best.