Question...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Why is it we give more praises to a Soldier from the Army...then we give praises to a Soldier in Christ? Who has Sacrifice his Life and Family...down to His kids to do what the Lord created Him to do, for His Glory! Many Christian fathers have kids and a wife and they still have to go out to fight a Spiritual War....yet instead of people praises them, they are judging them as a bad father or a bad husband...

We should be Honoring our Christian Soldiers as Well...For the Lord is Pleased with their Faithfulness...

Luke 14:25-27 ~ (KJV)

And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

O

OFM

i totally fully agree with yo i thank them for thier service but Jesus is 1st for us to thank/praise/worship/be greatfull 4.

B

Becky216

I agree with you on that fully Jesus should always be Praised First Always and Forever...I'm just trying to stick up for those Fathers who have to leave their family to purpsue God's assigment for them...Its sad to witness people judging them for doing this....My Heart goes out for them. But when a Soldier from the world does it....he is honored by metals and all kinds of awards...

O

OFM

i understand i got some service medals do not focus on them after awhile.lost interest in them as being a christian.