Quiche

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hellooo

Ingredients

*my measurements arent exact, but you can adjust to your taste

piecrust - (i just used a premade crust from Publix, but you can also make one from scratch)
6 eggs
white cheddar - half cup
edam cheese - half cup
bacon and/or sausage
onions
portabello mushrooms, chopped - half cup
green/red peppers, chopped - half cup
lactaid - half a cup (you can use milk, i am just intolerant to it)
paprika
fresh - not dried - oregano

Instructions

cook sausage, bacon, and mushrooms, until there's no sign of rawness

in a mixing bowl, beat 6 eggs for 1-2 minutes
fold in onions, peppers, salt, and paprika, and lactaid and continue to whisk the mxture
fold in freshly shredded cheddar and edam cheeses

take your piecrust and add the sausage, bacon, and mushrooms
pour the egg/cheese mixture over top

place the pie in the oven at 360 for 30-40 minutes. if the crust starts to brown too early just cover everything up with aluminum foil and stick it back in the oven.

voila!

11.jpg

garnish with chopped oregano.

pretty simple, and it stores really well so it's easy to prepare one over the weekend and have it for breakfast throughout your week.

easy to substitute almost everything in this -- cheeses, veggies, protein. i like edam cheese personally because it's mild and nutty, and a good contrast with the sharper white cheddar -- i think some other good combos would be gouda and aged swiss, or gruyere.

if you're watching your carbs, you can omit the crust altogether. bon appetit. :)

Last edited:
D

didymos

Quiche Lorraine with a twist... :D

A

AgeofKnowledge

Ask yourself, would Chuck Norris eat quiche? Hint, the correct answer is NO!

A

AgeofKnowledge

OH NO!!! LOL!

Praus, went and found that. Too funny.

A

AgeofKnowledge

So you've resorted to making a nasty personal attack in calling me a fool because I made a joke about Chuck Norris and quiche. *rolls eyes*.

I think we know who's behind that choice of yours Praus:

[video=youtube_share;62Qfbrc1jdo]http://youtu.be/62Qfbrc1jdo[/video]

Lol.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Actually he just quoted Scripture that was quoted by you.

For someone with two master's degrees and who accuses others of ad hominem attacks, I think you'd be able to point out where the fallacy is.

A

AgeofKnowledge

And predictably, you chose to pile on with a personal attack of your own. And this has what to do with quiche? NOTHING.

Actually he just quoted Scripture that was quoted by you.

For someone with two master's degrees and who accuses others of ad hominem attacks, I think you'd be able to point out where the fallacy is.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
And predictably, you chose to pile on with a personal attack of your own. And this has what to do with quiche? NOTHING.

Where is the personal attack? What accusation is placed on your character?

If anything, you falsely accused Praus of calling you a fool, and on top of that posted a video of it implying that he was influenced by Satan.

You ought to repent for doing that to your brother.

Exodus 20:16

“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."

God is above quiche.

Dec 21, 2012
If anything, you falsely accused Praus of calling you a fool, and on top of that posted a video of it implying that he was influenced by Satan.
I already forgave him!

Matt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

H

Hellooo

Hey! No arguing here. More talk about quiche.

A

AgeofKnowledge

"Yes, real men do eat quiche - and happily! Quiche is simply an egg custard, seasoned with anything you desire, baked in a flaky and delicious pie crust. Quiche can be made with spicy sausage, with lots of sautéed vegetables, or just with grated cheese and herbs. It's perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and easy to make, especially if you have some frozen or prepared pie crusts on hand. These are the best quiche recipes on the planet."

Best Quiche Recipes

This one looks good: Quiche Lorraine Recipes