Quit smoking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 26, 2013
Hello! Today is my first day not smoking I have been smoking for 4 years, I want to quit before my health gets even worse. Please pray that god gives me the strength to succeed because the fear of quitting is already strangling me I need a cig but I'm not going to smoke please pray thank you!

J

jkalyna

Agreeing in prayer. Smoking is like watching a horror story, it is not good for your spirit, it brings the darkness in, and the evil imaginations. Smoking is like that brings darkness to your lungs, burns a hole in your wallet, and gives you bad breath. KEEP up Your Good Work. IT pays in THE END.

Attachments

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Agreeing in prayer for you. Keep your focus on God =)

S

simplyme_bekah

try memorizing a bible verse each time you start to crave a cigg! Then dumb all of your cigg butts in a bucket with a lid and water them down and every time you want to smoke open that lid and take a big smell (which will gag you taking the craving away) because its just downright disgusting lol. I pray you get all the strength you need from our Jesus to quit. You know when I whispered up with a sincere heart "plz take this from me along with all of the cravings and painful stuff my Lord" he really truly did. But then I got cocky and thought I could smoke and have my way. I was an idiot lol. Be strong, you can do it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus's name for all healing and freedom from this addiction.

God bless:)
pickles