R u a good listener?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Well, I respect that u allow peeps to vent, to share and that you genuinely care about peeps. It is so hard not to respond if they say a lot about different things cuz by the time they get finished my old mind doesn't remember it all, lol. I def try to listen and quiet my mind so I focus on what they are saying. It for me, takes practice. I think the key is to genuinely care about them. Like i said though, somewhere else, monologue talkers
really test my listening skills.

Hey keep up the good work. Oh and G00WZ id love to understand your screen name choice if u ever want to share. Thanks for your input.

God Bless you.
Oh yeah, it does take work to focus especially with people who are extremely deep or long-winded. If you keep practicing you will get used to it though.

As for my username there is no super duper ultra sexy secret hidden meaning to it. I just liked how it looked and it became a thing. The name was carried over from an online game i used to play and it was somewhat popular. Most of the good memorable players would have strange looking or names in all caps so people would be able to tell who defeated them. Nobody is going to remember or notice names like "mikey345312", especially if the name flashes for 1 second after getting a message that says "mikey34512" has defeated you." Someone once said they hated my username because they couldn't pronounce it. Another person said it was stupid, and that it made them angry, so i decided to have a gold keychain made.
GZ.PNG

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh yeah, it does take work to focus especially with people who are extremely deep or long-winded. If you keep practicing you will get used to it though.

As for my username there is no super duper ultra sexy secret hidden meaning to it. I just liked how it looked and it became a thing. The name was carried over from an online game i used to play and it was somewhat popular. Most of the good memorable players would have strange looking or names in all caps so people would be able to tell who defeated them. Nobody is going to remember or notice names like "mikey345312", especially if the name flashes for 1 second after getting a message that says "mikey34512" has defeated you." Someone once said they hated my username because they couldn't pronounce it. Another person said it was stupid, and that it made them angry, so i decided to have a gold keychain made.
View attachment 213709
Ewwww@folks thinking telling you that as though it was helpful or nec. Ughhhh!!!! I like it, especially as a cool key chain. Way cool. Still boggled that someone was that easily angered. Wonders what it triggered 4 them. It is unique name. Silly peeps.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I can go on for pages and pages.
would you like to hear my story??

haha. No? ok. I wont tell you then and shut up.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
and lived to tell the tale. Oh but you dont want to hear it?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
its in natural health forum how I got off pills. But thats only a small part of it really one day will write a book. My life isnt over yet.