Raeshelle appreciation thred

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Tell us why you appreciate her.........

1still_waters

She takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

1still_waters

She has cool avatars

Jun 4, 2006
She puts up with you....I mean she has to be amazing for that :p jk
She is the most kindness, sweetest, and funny person EVER!
<3

R

Raeshelle

Awwwww You guys are just too cool!! :p

Aug 27, 2005
oh my GAWSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Rae Rae puts up with my silly stories and my giggles and is good at greeting new/old chatters! at wishing people happy bday & at cheering us up! she's normally in an upbeat mood...and even when she's not feeling good she'll still take the time to listen if ur having a bad day! i luff her muchos!!!! hahahaha and not to mention she puts up with Cranky and Gel and Trilogic's jokes....there are prolly more that pick on her too but she's a good sport! lol!! <3 <3

Jun 4, 2006
I totally agree....CC would be a sad face....without Rae

R

Raeshelle

:eek: you guys am making me blush!! I love you too!!!

J

jessie_devin

rae is just awsometastic. :D and i agree with shining cc without rae would be very :( sad face

G

Girl_22

I love Raeshelle because she is really nice. She is also Canadian too like meeee! hahaha.

R

Raeshelle

you girls are all so sweet!! Thank you for the kind words/

A

Abing

waiiit.
rae may not know this ... but hahha
a year and a half ago i saw her on yousing... and they let me sing a song in my own language. lol and i still remember how sweet she was lol when she sang her song.

R

Raeshelle

Abing you are too Cute!!

B

be_still

Raeshelle is very sweet:) She always has encouraging things to say to others. She likes to have fun and livens up a room! She gets picked on by a certain someone...... but gives it back ten fold! Cc would not be right without herz:)

C

carpetmanswife

raeshelle :confused:.....raeshelle who ? :p *hugs rae rae * :)

J

jessie_devin

well as a mini rae it is my duty to appriciate THE Rae. :)

R

Raeshelle

LOL I forgot this tread was here.. Stilly you are so crazy.. MISS ME??

Aug 15, 2009
Wow, you raised this thread from the dead, didn't you? :D

C

christiancollegegirl

Wow I didn't even know this thread existed. Anyway, hey Rae!!