random comments

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

valerie

hello all! wow. i've been gone for so long. when i last came here, this site does not look like it does now.
i see many many many new users. some even mods already. wow! Praise GOD for a growing e-community sharing things about Him, answering questions for others, praying for each one, giving testimonies and more!

so come on guys, talk to me. i would love to have more friends, bros and sis in Christ.
post away~ !

God Bless you <333

D

dashadow

:) Sounds like you're on fire for the Lord. Great! Most of the people I've met in person from the Philippines are a bit more subdued in their faith. :) I assume you're Catholic. Do you have a church you attend? How is your church?

V

valerie

:) Sounds like you're on fire for the Lord. Great! Most of the people I've met in person from the Philippines are a bit more subdued in their faith. :) I assume you're Catholic. Do you have a church you attend? How is your church?
hello sir.
All GOD's grace that's keeping me on fire.
oh i was expecting that. but no, i am not catholic.
i'm born-again. i go to Calvary Chapel church :)
in our church we study The Bible inductively <3

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Welcome back Valerie! Hmm... I don't know what to ask you... Random question, are there banana plants growing where you live? (I am a plant nerd, and a big fan of monocots with basal meristems.)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Did you know that the microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket?

D

dashadow

hello sir.
All GOD's grace that's keeping me on fire.
oh i was expecting that. but no, i am not catholic.
i'm born-again. i go to Calvary Chapel church :)
in our church we study The Bible inductively <3
You are so respectful. :) If it's alright with my wife, can we adopt you? :)