Rapture subject revisited

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leon

I found a brilliant you tube link concerning the misunderstanding re: the rapture. Maybe long but very interesting, informative and concise. Oh and not someones opinion but based on scripture. Well worth checking out.

"After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" (Official Full Movie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aB2mu1_DvI

U

Ugly

Firstly be aware this isn't a 'revisited' subject, but it's a dead horse subject that's so beaten into the ground on this site you can't tell what it was anymore.
Secondly this is the section of the site for new users to introduce themselves. Please keep the topics in the appropriate sections of the site.

L

Leon

Mu apologies for posting this in the wrong section Ugly!, oh and if you noticed I was not trying to reopen a discussion or as you politely put it "dead horse subject", I was merely stating for those who would be interested there was a good video going around..

But hey I get you, someone has to police the forum, right?

R

rijo456

Thanks Leon I think this post was helpful. I dont think you did anything wrong or outta line. It is always best to try to pass along good info.................thanks