really need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lala24

I really need help I want to give myself to the lord!!!! How????

P

psychomom

I really need help I want to give myself to the lord!!!! How????
your profile says you are a Christian... (already His own)

can you expound a bit to help us answer?

Jul 31, 2013
Illinois
Tell God what you just told us! He hears you. Tell Jesus you want to know Him and be Known. Pray and ask him to save you. Repent of things that he brings to your heart to repent of. The Holy Spirit has this way of making us painfully aware of how we have fallen short and why we need forgiveness. When those things come up just repent of them and ask for forgiveness. Just pour out your heart to God and be sincere, and tell him you want to be His child. If you ask, seek, and knock God will answer in abundance sister. I have read big compllicated prayers and also known people who got saved just by saying YES to the God who had been working on their hearts for a long long time. Surrender to His will instead of your own. Give your life to him. Just tell him so and mean it. He is not far far away. He is just a whisper away. Just talk to God and give all to him.

H

HappyGuy

to become Born Again read romans 10:9-13 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

By His grace, God has already done everything to provide salvation. Your part is simply to believe and receive.

Pray out loud, Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Savior. I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead. By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now. Thank You for saving me!

and get into Penticostal Church or a non denominational Holy Spirit filled church. That believes in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and is lead by the Holy Spirit. As get Baptised in water too.

Feb 11, 2015
Ask him to reveal to you what you can be doing for him :) It's all about simply being available for him. Any time day or night.

Last edited:
R

Risen2014

Say and mean this prayer " Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name Amen." by Billy Graham. Read your bible daily and attend a bible based church. Bless you

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Reverse your question: Instead of asking how you give yourself, think upon how the Lord Jesus Christ wants to give Himself to you completely. To be there for you every moment. To love you even when you blow it. To care for you in all ways.

Take this in - bask in the wonder - tell the Lord that you receive Him. That you choose to believe that you have been taken fully into His heart. He will never let you go. Praise him for this. Keep your thanksgivings going daily as you continue to read His word and take in all you can about Him.

The only good you will ever find in this world is found in Him alone.