REALY NEED PRAYER FOR FILIPHINA, CHINA, HONGKONG (SUPER TYPHON - USAGY )!!NEED PRAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

alehandra

Well, Please pray for FILIPHINA, TAIWAN, HONGKONG, AND CHINA...
Today the heavy rain and strong winds ( SUPER THYPON - USAGI )
swept filiphina and taiwan... Many of the buildings were destroyed and many people were in evacuation today.

And today my position exists in Hong Kong, GMT said, SUPER THYPON-USAGI toward
china and hongkong..Many flights in cancel today because weather conditions.
including my return flight to jakarta, should my plane flying today at 01 am..
And the chinese government has been issued RED ALERT
I do not know, tomorrow I can flights or not... realy need prayer....

I attach news from BBC NEWS : BBC News - Typhoon Usagi moves through SE Asia

Thanks before brother and sister...

R

Richie_2uk

I will be praying for you.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Yeah i've heard it's heading towards taiwan and china. No wonder it has been pretty windy lately. It has severely affected some parts of luzon. Will be praying for you and those who are affected with the super typhoon. God bless and take care.:)

A

AllAlongTheOnesWatchTower

God protect the people of this region from the harm of this storm.

X

xAlphaOmega

Lord, I bring to your attention the typhoon that is imminent in the south eastern area of Asia. What ever happens father God please be with the families of these ppl who may be in a dangerous situation. I pray for their faith, that they would sway amidst the circumstances. Rather that they confide in you in all things. For those that had to evacuate, I pray that life would return to normalcy and the damage would be minimal. That they would look to a greater being for their source of trust and strength. Please be with Alehandra, a servant of you. May she be filled with comfort knowing that all things go according to your will and that whatever happens things will be ok. In Jesus name, Amen.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for you and all the people in the path of this typhoon.

F

faithhopebrenda

I heard this news...praying for u sister
Do not be afraid.God always protect you..
Dan dengan kuasaNya dia sanggup
Meredakan angin ribut!
Be still sist..
Keep contac your condition..

A

alehandra

Thanks ALL for prayers..
The flight in hong kong were delayed until 23rd sep...
And all passenger stuck in HK AIRPORT...
Realy need prayes for me and All the participants my group tour

This is announcement from HK AIRPORT :
ONCE AGAIN Thank u so much brother and sister

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all who are in the path of this storm in Jesus's name, for all protection, care, comfort and streangth needed.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

A

alehandra

Thank you mrs..Pickles.. for prayer,
I just got news, if weather conditions in the morning has improved
me and group tour, will return to Indonesia in morning flight...
I believe that God has a plan behind all this...

Thank you once again mrs. pickles and all brother and sister...

withove
-cilla-

A

alehandra

Oh, No... i just get the new information in herE TYPHOON high level - 8
Realy strong one, cant fall into sleep coz the scary sound of it,,

Please keep me, all passenger and people of HONGKONG in your thoughts as prayers as it braces for typhoon..
this is hongkong condition now...

F

faithhopebrenda

Praying for u sister.. God protect u...
Hug!

A

alehandra

Dear All brother and sisters..

i want to say, Thank you to all you , for the prayers and support all his attention. me and my tour group was able to return jakarta on 24 Sept. sorry for late information, because after arrive jakarta i must focus handling FINAL MISS WORLD and CONFRANCE APEC IN BALI, its realy bussy, but in all these events, I can see the love of God that is amazing to me because without His GRACE, might not be able to return safely..

Once again thank you ...

withlove
-cilla-