Recovery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianSoldier7

Hi my name is David and I quit smoking cigarettes and marijuana recently, please pray for me that God will guide me by the Holy Spirit and not into temptation.

Thank you and God bless you richly in the Lord Jesus Christ.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
John 8:36.Amen and amen

D

DeusTecum

Father, thank you for ChristianSoldier7. I praise you that you have worked in Him the humility it takes to ask others for help in the battle that he is now facing. Lord I know it is your will that he not be in bondage. Lord we ask that you hear this prayer, which is in your will. Lord please deliver ChristianSoldier7 from temptation. Light his path and show him the way out when the time comes. Lord may you be glorified by ChristianSoldier7 and the outcome of this trial. May others be comforted by ChristianSoldier7, if it is your will that he would be able to assist others with similar trials in the future. May your cup of grace be poured out onto ChristianSoldier7. Thank you father for hearing our prayers, which come to you in the name of Jesus our savior and Lord. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you before God in Jesus's name for continued victory!

God bless
pickles