Recycling, ozone layer, environment etc

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 5, 2013
I hate recycling. Here in the UK it's a very small country as you know and we are forced to recycle. Now compared to the waste spewed out my much larger nations, I feel recycling my empty milk bottles is the equivalent of turning up to an earthquake site with a dustpan and brush.

Out of interest, is this foretold in the bible? And mention of 'The war on waste?' And mention on how our litter is apparently destroying the planet?

Anything biblical I can send to my local council to get out of this mundane bi-weekly chore?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Yes.

The Bible says humans are wrecking the world because humans are a fallen race, and they're sinners.

The bible says one day God is going to burn the earth up with fire and start over.

I dunno... maybe that brightens up your day?
World gets a nice pretty face lift?
I think it's peachy.

: )

Sep 5, 2013
Well if it stops me having to wash my trash, it can't be all bad lol

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Excellent.

We agree on something!