Reflection on Relationships.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

renewed_hope

This thread is inspired by someone whom God placed into my life almost nine months ago. What are qualities of a person who will be good for us? They are someone who will stand by you no matter what other people say and/or do. They will support any decision that you make, but will pick you up and dust you off when you fail. They will also correct you in a loving and concerned manner. My beau is not only good to me, but he helped out a mutual friend financially without wanting anything in return and watching him do this, caused me to fall in love with him.

Why am I posting this? Well, we all need a good friendship or something more. Many don't know how maintain them. My beau made me realize certain people had become toxic to me so I needed to cut ties. God gave each of us wisdom in how to find these people. So please look for these people in your life and once you find them, don't let them go. Also, guard your heart as some will deceive you and make you think they have good intentions, but don't. You deserve Gods very best and don't settle for anything less and who knows God may lead you to your best friend who you will fall in love with as I did :)