relationship prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Hey folks my mate and I are having such a difficult time and it feels like something is waging war on our relationship and things are really super tense and tempers short and my flipping word....feeling this crappy really freaking sucks kinda bad.....I would ask that you pray a hedge of protection from the devils attacks please? Please pray peace and comfort for Tom. Please pray peace over our relationship. thanks a million.billion.trillion.

D

destiny

my God wll interven in ur behalf.

O

OFM

Becca i will Pray specil for You and Your Mate for the peaceful peace graceful grace joyous joyful joy lovefull love-ing love and good goodness Of The Lord Within Both of Your Hearts and minds and spirits Within the Lord and With each other.Amen.....

O

OFM

Becca encouraging Photos for You and Your Mate,May You Both Be Richly Blessed amen....feel free to click on any of these phoos and you can add them to your christian photo collection amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........!!!!!!!!!...

Attachments

S

shekaniah

Bekah...

I will be praying for you and your mate.
Stay in God's rest by staying close to His word.
May your heart and mind be close to Jesus!
Love and blessings! Shekaniah

S

simplyme_bekah

Thanks. I just seem to be in a place where sadness fills up my mind and I ache there to. Thank you Shekaniah & Jeff. I my friends am in an emotional funk but there is prolly something for me to learn here so its okay. Cant truly appreciate joy unless we feel sad at times ehh. ;)

O

OFM

becca stay strong my sister stay in the Word and Prayer and wait for everything to break out upon you in blessed blessings upon you and tom like the sunrise over the ocean and the both of you will be overflowing in the rich riches of the Lord Jesus Christ Blessed Blessings in your lives amen allways amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

J

JessW

May The Lord be with you and give you strength and encouargement through this trial. Is ask in the name of Jesus. amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs beka, adding this to my prayers for you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless :)
pickles

P

psychomom

er, who gave you that picture of me??? (post #2) ;)

I ask the Lord for His best for you and for Tom, dear friend.
And I pray for your hurting heart. ♥

S

simplyme_bekah

Thank you everyone so very much. Love ya back Ellie and Miss Pickles my awesome prayer warrior women. Every time I see a post by you two and a few others that I consider a part of the prayer warrior women it makes my heart smile. You ladies are amazing to have on my side praying and I totally appreciate you gals!!! Thank you Jess (are you new here?) Oh Jeff I wish I wish oh how I wish that your prayer comes true true ture!!! That was simply beautiful my friend!!!! I am waiting!!! lol
Please pray that God touches tom's heart and softens it and pray that he comes to desire a relationship with God and that if he isn't saved that he gets saved. I just do not get how some people can be so stubborn. Its like using the winning lottery ticket as toilet paper....baffles me silly it does.

S

simplyme_bekah

er, who gave you that picture of me??? (post #2) ;)

I ask the Lord for His best for you and for Tom, dear friend.
And I pray for your hurting heart. ♥
hahaha I am slow. I was like post number 2?

S

shekaniah

Just a quick reminder...
You are on my heart...
and in my prayers!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah :)

S

simplyme_bekah

Just a quick reminder...
You are on my heart...
and in my prayers!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah :)
and boy do we need your prayers. this morning started off bad. I forgot to turn the car lights off and our battery was dead this morning when he had to be at work at 6 am. So now he is raging mad over that so today as was yesterday is going to be a challenge. It feels like someone is hard at work against us it does. Ugh. But at the end of the day we still love each other and we don't kill each other hahaha. Gotta love these times that feel like they are going to tear you apart at the foundation. Why is it that when things get really hard and stuff is said that should kill that love but instead its like my heart says throw it at me, I can take it and it keeps on loving....I think something is wrong with me hahahaha
Thank you my dear sister Shekaniah@@------ Loveyas!!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Just checking in on you as well, :)
You all remain in my prayers in Jesus.
You are right, love is amazing and maddening, but remains always stronger with each day. :)
Thankyou Jesus!

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

Thank You Miss Pickles!!! And I agree totally on that lol. May you have a day of blessings one after another for remembering us!!! God Love Ya!!!! Thank you.