Relationship with my fiance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

nicko33

Nov 26, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I just thought that I would share with you some things that have been happening with my long distant fiance. The best news is that I have finally put an end to the Mormon Faith. For those of you who have never come across it before, these guys are an occult and you should never go there. I have found that I have always regretted going to the church as they can be friendly at first but will suck you in.

You see, my fiancee had also been a Mormon and had only caused her grief. That's why she has left that church now back in December and has put her faith soley on the bible. Through reading her last email, I have managed to set some rules for my self to keep the relationship healthy. Maybe some of these could help to apply for some of you out there as well:

I don’t want to be using my phone all the time. I need to try and make social occasions to be fun and not too serious. Instead of making phone calls, I will aim to burn off some energy by going for walks and to have patience, so as to not lose any patience while chatting with her on the phone.

I need to send short texts to say that I am thinking of her and not to blame if she has already done so in the first case. Just apologize and promise not to do it again and stick to it.

As much as it can be hard at times, Sally and I will have to try to improve from day to day while living together as a couple. This will particularly apply when we start living together. Perfection takes time and will not likely occur in this lifetime together. So, having this said, I don’t want to be giving up on Sally as that would only open up the door to unrighteous influences. But if we both keep growing in our faith in order to keep trying, we will succeed.

Sally is an important part of my life, and I would appreciate any support from you guys who are already in a relationship yourselves :)

H

HisHolly

Do you like her at all? Sounds like you can't stand her. My love and I are from completely different lifestyles and we had to work hard to understand each other.. I do understand about differences being a hurdle.. Keep believing!