Relationship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2023
There’s a guy who i met online, he has all the green flags. He checks all the boxes, he’s cute. He likes me too i think, he said i check all the boxes. But he also likes one of his girl best friends and she has a bf. Im ngl I want to give up on the whole thing. I have no hope that we will ever get into a relationship because he lives so far away and he’s still getting over someone. He tells me to not give up cuz we don’t know what God has in store. I don't really believe in the power of prayer anymore, everytime I prayed, things got worse and im sick of it. Ppl always tell me i have my whole life ahead of him but no one actually knows that. Many ppl my age and younger die. I could be next, im fine with that but the point is, no one actually knows. I was willing to sacrifice a lot of things for a relationship with him but now i see no way that God will ever be able to have us date

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Hello there 🙂
You know, you being in a relationship is a very serious business as long as you're a believer. You never go into any relationship as a believer without first seeking God's consent and getting a go ahead from Him.

Second, you do not begin a relationship if the aim is not 'marriage in view' If the aim isn't to get married then you're just there to play around, and it's truly sad if this is the aim of anyone beginning or wanting to be in a relationship.

Third dear, God answers prayers, He truly does 🤍
Sometimes there might be delays, other times, a 'no' for a better 'yes', and at other times it's the devil fighting, hoping that you'll lose your trust and faith in Him, while on the side of God, He lets him and allows it as a test on His part, hoping that you won't fail the test by giving in to the enemy of your soul. He hopes that you'll triumph, pass the test, and as a result increase in your growth in the Christian faith, your walk with Him, become stronger in your faith in Him, and in His ability to do all things...
Plus sin in the life of a man can also hinder his prayers. I encourage you to go back to God, pray again, and by the help of the Holy Spirit, detect what really is happening...

God Bless You.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Yes, prayer is good, but how about The Word of Truth Itself. Is It being
studied to show 'Approval Unto God' (2 Timothy 2:15)? If both prospects
( all 'green flag boxes checked'? ) are not doing this, then could one
expect such a 'relationship' to also be:

"Approved Unto God"?​
Amen.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
There’s a guy who i met online, he has all the green flags. He checks all the boxes, he’s cute. He likes me too i think, he said i check all the boxes. But he also likes one of his girl best friends and she has a bf. Im ngl I want to give up on the whole thing. I have no hope that we will ever get into a relationship because he lives so far away and he’s still getting over someone. He tells me to not give up cuz we don’t know what God has in store. I don't really believe in the power of prayer anymore, everytime I prayed, things got worse and im sick of it. Ppl always tell me i have my whole life ahead of him but no one actually knows that. Many ppl my age and younger die. I could be next, im fine with that but the point is, no one actually knows. I was willing to sacrifice a lot of things for a relationship with him but now i see no way that God will ever be able to have us date
God knows us better then we know ourselves. Listen to God :)

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
God knows us better then we know ourselves. God always answers our prayers sometimes we dont like or want to hear His answer. God is not far away He is not getting over some one else He loves His daughters. God knows your heart He knows the heart of the guy on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.