Religion: ex. #1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Messenger_T

Apr 4, 2011
I had a family member say that if I was to be cremated instead of being buried I would not go to Heaven.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
And the martyrs who were burned at the stake?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
and the exlosions thathave taken place hmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no merit it waht you have been told, religion is man's way to try and reach God by man's efforts, even if they say they believe
We are the creation, the creation responds to the creator
God is the creator, the initiator, and man needs to turn away from creating and or initiating to responding to God through Christ at the cross of Christ, most importantly the resurrection where one recieves new life here and now after the death that took away sin per John the witness in John 1:29

Messenger_T

Apr 4, 2011
If God cannot raise someone from the dead who has been cremated....then He is not God. And if mere cremation sends you to Hell, where is that in scripture? I do not find it there.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
JUst like after searching through and through, I have found no where, anywhere after the death, burial and resurrection of Christ where he died for all the world, took away sins, forgiven
Nowhere have I found Paul, Peter, James, or John or anyone say in the word to ask or to recieve anymore forgiveness after recieving the forgiveness given at the cross
Philippians 2:15so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky
Romans 7:4So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.
Romans 14:9For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.
Now I have heard many times 1 John 1:9, but after I have admitted and know I have sinned and believe Chriat came in the flesh, I accordingly recieve the forgiveness, so where does it say to do this every time one sins if one sins again?
My point is I have not found anywhere after the cross anywhere the word states to ask for on going forgiveness.
So I came so far to the conclusion that he took it all, so that Christ could present us to Father as blameless so we could recieve new life by the resurrection and thuis learn to walk in the Spirit of God
Just food for thought