Religion Questions...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

matsudai407

I Have To Do A Report For School...
Its About Witnesses Of Jehovah...But I Cant
Find Any Information Online Or In Books....
Can Anyone Give Me Information...
Like Rules, Tradicions, Mainly What Is Right
And What Is Wrong...Please...And Thank You

M

Maddog

As with all false religions and cults, they do contain elements of truth. To the unwary, JWs and Mormons etc. can initially seem just like orthodox Christians until you penetrate the surface.

Anyway, here's the JW's website: http://www.watchtower.org/

C

Cako53

As with all false religions and cults, they do contain elements of truth. To the unwary, JWs and Mormons etc. can initially seem just like orthodox Christians until you penetrate the surface.

Anyway, here's the JW's website: http://www.watchtower.org/
Yeah, and it gets ridiculous when you do penetrate the surface.

J

Jalisa

There are alot of sites about Jehovah Witnesses. I do know that they don't say the pledge because they believe the only Alligence they need to give is to God. Also they don't join the military or vote. Because they believe that the only Kingdom they should worship/participate in is God's Kingdom. They call their place of worships Halls. Like we have church, or Temple.

I had to do a report on J.W. also, when I was in High School.