Remake of Randy Travis' Theree Wooden Crosses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I just listened to another verion of the title-mentioned song by Randy Travis. Randy's version was excellent, and this one is quite the same. Enjoy if you listen to it. Some may require to have a hanky handy. God bless all...jj

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I just listened to another verion of the title-mentioned song by Randy Travis. Randy's version was excellent, and this one is quite the same. Enjoy if you listen to it. Some may require to have a hanky handy. God bless all...jj

Thanks for sharing.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
I love this song, it always makes me ugly-cry lol. It's a great fit for Mr. Turners' voice and style, too!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
great song! still hear the randy travis version on radio, heard it within the last 2 weeks..

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

I believe he and Travis have collaborated on projects before.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I just had to look it up for all to hear...here it is..

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
^^^ Oh, ya just HAD to look it up, and then I just HAD to play it, annnddd then I just HAD to ugly-cry. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

No really......thanks. ;) :cry: