Remember the reason for the season & pass it on

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

2nd Peter 1:13 - 16

"Yes, I think it is right , as long as I am in this tent (my body), to stir you up by reminding you,
knowing that shortly I must put off my tent, just as our Lord Jesus Christ showed me.

Moreover I will be careful to ensure that you always have a reminder of these things after my decease.

For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty."

Yes, we have direct testimony from those who were with Jesus while He was here on earth, stating truthfully as to the miricles He performed. To tell us of His terrible death and His miraculous resurection to life and His ascension into heaven.

If this book protected as no other for eons does not convince you, of its predictions that are coming to fruition before our very eyes, then you must pray for the gift of faith and seek Him while He may yet be found.

The day is waining. Save yourself! Then save your family and friends through Jesus Christs' grace and mercy.

For what will you say when you arrive in eternity and had the opportunity to share with them Gods wonderful gift and didn't?

Have a merry Christmas. Praise His holy name and pass on the only gift worth giving, the gift of eternal life!

Love in Christ Jesus
brother gary

I

Indubitably

Have a very blessed Christmas, Gary!