Repent....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

I tell you, you must repent: you must die to your old self. You repent of ones and twos, but why not of the sum? You repent of this or that, but why not of everything? You have tried to cut down all of the branches and growths on your tree of sin, yet you leave the inconspicuous stump. And, as dark, budding shoots that continually proceed from an evil tree stump, so too does your sin sprout anew—for a little leaven leavens the whole lump.

O

OFM

AMEN see 1st john 1:7-9 romans 1:16-17 weare transformed by the Gospel we must repent and believe the good news i have to repent from sin daily and choose to live THE HOLY GOSPEL,thanx Lord you give us even me the Gift Of Repentace annd The Gift Of Living The Holy GosPel amen AMEN