Report: Just 17% black teens live with parents, 54% for whites, both low marks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

S

Sirk

Article: Report: Just 17% black teens live with parents, 54% for whites, both low marks | WashingtonExaminer.com

Study: http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF15B28.pdf

"A comprehensive survey of U.S. Census data finds that the nuclear American family, where both biological parents are at home, is in meltdown, with blacks teens being hit especially hard with less than 2-in-10 15-17-year-olds living with mom and dad."
Makes sense that this would be an institution that satan would use to kill, devour and destroy the world.

A

AgeofKnowledge

What institution are you talking about?

Makes sense that this would be an institution that satan would use to kill, devour and destroy the world.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Well, the devil is doing a fantastic job of undermining and destroying families around the world with the assistance of his liberal helpers.

The family...the disintegration of it I mean.

D

dalconn

The math is simple; strong families, strong nation, weak families, weak nation

we're getting weak

M

mystikmind

I know this is a bit on the simplistic side, but i think the destruction of the family began with the destruction of discipline, both at home and at school. And what we have been seeing is the result of the new generation of children who grew up in the age of 'new age' discipline becoming parents themselves, and then it is the same thing again with their children on top of it.

Feb 9, 2015
Ask yourself......in whose interest is it for kids to away from the supervision of their parents and spending their time on the street?
50 shades of pedo anyone?

K

Kaycie

That is so sad. I grew up fatherless (and motherless for the most part). God says He is a father to the fatherless, and a defender of widows. And that He is close to the brokenhearted, and will put the lonely in families.