• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

taybug15

I don't really know if this is the correct place to put this but can someone explain to me 'reputation' and 'reputation power'? What it does and how to get it and why it's there? That would be great, thanks so much!!

U

Ugly

hi Tay
This is the wrong place, this is for new users to introduce themselves. User2user Tech Support is probably the appropriate spot for this question, but no point in changing it now.
Reputation is given when you like someones post. In the top right corner is a button that says 'REP'. Clicking on it brings up a box to type in to leave a message. Now with the new 'Like' button i don't see the rep button used often anymore though. Reputation power just shows others how much rep you have earned. I believe when it was first put in they had a remove rep option as well, but that got taken out eventually.
In order to check any current rep you have obtained click the 'Control Panel' in the top left. But it only shows about the last 7 reps you got, anything more stops being shown in that list, but it does stay in your rep power.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
You get one reppower point when you reach your first 50 posts, one reppower point for every year you are on cc, one reppower point for every 1000 posts, and one reppower point for every 100 reputation points recieved.