request to close a thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lovesong

I don't really know how this works or who to ask.
I want to know if a moderator or an administrator will close or lock a thread for me.

I am a bit embarrassed to say this but I can't stop posting and I am usually the only one
who does anyway in the thread..

Nobody writes in that thread but me! just got so use to writing in it that can't stop.
Kind of hard to resist. Please help me.

The thread is called.. - "Lovesong poetry"

Please do this for me, it will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I don't really know how this works or who to ask.
I want to know if a moderator or an administrator will close or lock a thread for me.

I am a bit embarrassed to say this but I can't stop posting and I am usually the only one
who does anyway in the thread..

Nobody writes in that thread but me! just got so use to writing in it that can't stop.
Kind of hard to resist. Please help me.

The thread is called.. - "Lovesong poetry"

Please do this for me, it will be greatly appreciated!

​It's called "Lovesong Poetry" for a reason, sis..:)

L

Lovesong

​It's called "Lovesong Poetry" for a reason, sis..:)
It's humiliating...
everyone gets to see how stupid I was chasing after someone that never loved me..
That's the end result and conclusion to that story...

I can start a new poetry thread. Or something else...If people want to read "lovesong poetry", it will still be there, it will just be closed from me that's all. I would be grateful.. :( ..please...

Last edited:
U

Ugly

You might have quicker or better luck contacting an admin directly.

L

Lovesong

Be very careful posting in this thread.
What is that suppose to mean? All I am doing is asking for help in closing that thread. I don't think I replied her
with a rude comment, I just told her why I wanted to close it, that's all...

Last edited:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What is that suppose to mean? All I am doing is asking for help in closing that thread. I don't think I replied her
I know. You were not rude at all. It would be a real shame to close this read. Your poetry is exquisite.

L

Lovesong

I know. You were not rude at all. It would be a real shame to close this read. Your poetry is exquisite.
Thankyou, I appreciate your kind words. It's been closed, sorry. I don't have anything more to say in it.

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Lovesong, dont worry about it. You were'nt rude at all. :)

Tourist, sometimes I read different replies of YOURS which smack of sarcasm. If Lovesong wants to close her thread, that's her prerogative. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Tourist, sometimes I read different replies of YOURS which smack of sarcasm. If Lovesong wants to close her thread, that's her prerogative. :)
My bad. :(

L

Lovesong

Thanks. :)