Rescued Kitten

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinker

Hey everybody? Guess what I did? I rescued a little kitten today. It almost died of heat stroke. I just don't understand why people could be so mean and cruel to animals. It's doing a little better now. It looked so helpless and I'm surprised that it didn't die. No food or water. It was also laying out in the hot sun at least all day. It's a girl and my mama named it Stripes. I took that name because it's all black with gray stripes on it.

L

lightbliss

Aww

God Bless

K

KisDawn

Awesome you should if you want to keep the kitten take it to the vet so that it gets all the shots it needs, and any infection is treated since you don't know where the kitten has been and living outside can cause problems. Other then that have fun with your new kitten. :)

N

NewFaithGuy

Say 'Ello! to Stripes for me.. :)