Resignation - a kind-of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

clgleonard

Christ, my Lord, O my God:
there is nowhere to go
and no one to be.
You have me cornered
like a dissipated dog,
and all that can be done
will be done
must be done.
I am Yours;
You are my all in all.
It can be no other way.
Lead me away,

for the rain just pours and pours.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jda016

Oh, the great difference between resignation and surrender! I know the place you are at. It is one of despair as God allows wave after wave to crash against us. This is not designed to destroy us, but to get us to surrender. Surrender and yielding will finally bring peace. Resignation usually brings despair or hopelessness. Let yours be one of surrender and not resignation.

I feel your heart in your words. God bless and give you peace!

Do not despair
And let hope not be lost
have your eyes ever on Him
and carry your cross.

You will see better days
it won't always be this way
trust that you will get through this
and you will see the light of day.

be ever bold
and do not fear
Your being refined as gold
as to Christ you draw near.