"Respect the Sabbath."

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2013
Peace be with you beloved ones of CHRIST, lambs and sheeps of the LIVING GOD. What did the LORD JESUS CHRIST say about the Sabbath and how and what to practice on that day according to the Gospel in the New Covenant of CHRIST, 'the author and finisher of our faith'.

As it is written; "My FATHER is always working and I must work."

'Did JESUS enjoy like us after a displaying, time organized, worship section in the church, later enjoy KFC, Mc Donald, Pizza Hut, etc. in order to justify Sabbath?'

What are we going on like clowns to amuse the church.

Aren't we fully trained and fully equipped in the Holy Scripture by the Help of these inspirer the HOLY SPIRIT in order to know the truth?

Don't you and i know that the talented Pharisees of the Old Covenant turn against JESUS because of HIS new revelation, how is it really to respect the Sabbath according the LIVING GOD who made the New Covenant through CHRIST with us?

Why are we carrying on in foolishness towards the Gospel of grace and Truth through CHRIST, in order to content with one another who is better?

Who is the HOLY SPIRIT as anointed and Helper in all our lives and what HE does for us and the world, according to the Gospel of Apostle John?