respecting your own home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

childOFgod94

First its important to understand that your home is your temple. Your body is the temple of the holy spirit. Where the holy spirit fills and resides. So your home is your territory to do with as you please, to fill with ANYTHING you want. Now, if you allow certain negative...people, things, energy to reside in your home. It will linger until u rebuke it (in the name of Jesus) and deem it unwelcome. Dont allow some people into your home. Not talking about stealing per say. Im talking abut ther actions and there energy. For example a woman meets a man she likes alot and in a time frame of a month. They have had intercourse all about HER house. Now he's gone and she cant get over him because his energy is still there. Your actions with him is still fresh in your mind. Why? The scenery is right there. The counter where we did this. The guest bedroom where we did that. Holy water is good I have found. And all you need is the name of jesus and faith.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
First its important to understand that your home is your temple. Your body is the temple of the holy spirit. Where the holy spirit fills and resides. So your home is your territory to do with as you please, to fill with ANYTHING you want. Now, if you allow certain negative...people, things, energy to reside in your home. It will linger until u rebuke it (in the name of Jesus) and deem it unwelcome. Dont allow some people into your home. Not talking about stealing per say. Im talking abut ther actions and there energy. For example a woman meets a man she likes alot and in a time frame of a month. They have had intercourse all about HER house. Now he's gone and she cant get over him because his energy is still there. Your actions with him is still fresh in your mind. Why? The scenery is right there. The counter where we did this. The guest bedroom where we did that. Holy water is good I have found. And all you need is the name of jesus and faith.
So if my neighbor comes over, and he's really negative...
I should rebuke him in the name of Jesus?

If I do that, there is just NO WAY his wife is going to bring any potato salad to the barbecue.

: )