REVALATIONS 14;6

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
SINCE THE BEGINNING GOD SPOKE TO ADAM,NOAH,ABRAHAM ECT.,,,WE HAVE HEARD THE GOSPEL SINCE THE CROSS TILL NOW(2013),,,WHAT DOES REVELATIONS 14;6 MEAN TO YOU AND WHY?,,,,

john832

May 31, 2013
Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

God will not allow the end of the age to come without every person alive hearing the truth.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
other than the same truth we have been given by the son of god and his apostles,what other everlasting Gospel can this messenger give?

john832

May 31, 2013
other than the same truth we have been given by the son of god and his apostles,what other everlasting Gospel can this messenger give?
Don't take this as sarcastic, it is just a straightforward question, how many truths are there?

B

BeanieD

none other

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Don't take this as sarcastic, it is just a straightforward question, how many truths are there?
exactly my point,there can only be the one,,,the one we were told in the Gospels the one we were told by Christ. so if we have already heard the "everlasting Gospel",,,and the preachers have been preaching it why does an angel come to "preach the everlasting Gospel"????,,,,,,but i do agree there's only the one,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
notice the timing in scripture,,,14;1 lamb has stood on Sion,and those with the fathers name have already been sealed.,,,they have learned the new song and have already been redeemed from the earth rev.14;3,,,and then the angel comes to preach "the everlasting Gospel",,,after verse 1-5.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
well at least we got over the first hurdle,,,we all see "there is only one everlasting Gospel",,,,problem is there are 38,000 different denominations,,,,,(+)lol,,,, of the christian faith. the church began all speaking the same truth,it will again be the same.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, tribe and tongue, and people,

Where is the Angel = in the heaven
What is he doing = preaching
To who is he preaching = the people on the earth, every nation, tribe, and tongue.

We have a messenger in our time right now preaching from the heavens all over the world it is called a satellite

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
now the beast (needs the technology to speak to the whole earth),,that is how could he deceive the (WHOLE EARTH),,,unless he was on t.v.,the radio,www ect,,,,,,he needed a voice so he created it.,,,,now i new a man who knew the truth of god,and he wrote a book,but none would publish it. ,,,,it is an error to think one might find the truth on you-tube.,,,i once knew a man who was a preacher and lived in his house with several computers,he left the cases open,he owned multitudes of h.d.'s and reformatted them day after day. at times he had to go to the Cabinet and stick his hands thru the gloves and open up a h.d. in a vacuum and swap the cd,,sometimes just swapping boards and re-torquing the case was the answer,other times no. it is the gift of the beast you see the madman is never heard,you can only tune in the radio station that broadcast the Guinness,,a dry stout.Arthur of confusion,Guinness,Arthur.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
The Satellite goes out all over the world people are hearing the Gospel like never before. People who could die if found out are finding ways to hook up to satellite or the internet to learn about God. Everything was made by God and he will use it for his good. Yes, the evilone does send out his own message mixed with truth and that is why we are to study and rightly divide God’s word. It is the people who search out who will find. Many are called but few are chosen.

God is sovereign , God created all things and holds all things together, both in heaven and on earth, both visible and invisible (Colossians 1:16).

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
"searching for satellite" will end up being the problem,just like during a thunderstorm. you will take your cell phone and try to pay your elect. bill and s.f.s.(searching for satellite),,,you'll turn on the faucet and no h2o will flow and you'll get your phone and (s.f.s.),,,you'll go to the bank and try to with draw $,,and they'll say sorry (s.f.s.),,,,you'll take the few dollars to the nearest gas station to get enough gas to get home and they'll say sorry the register is saying (s.f.s.),,,,

you'll go home and try to grow some food on the patio of your apartment and realize you don't have a water well to water it with. so you'll set out to farm and realize you do not have one.you will try to drink the water out of the creeks but you will need to separate the mono-filament lines and old tires from it first,,,,,then you will go to the woods and try to rob an old man of the deer he hunted down,,,,if you scream into the woods "my baby is hungry!!!",,,i will scream back,,,i cannot refrigerate the whole deer,,come and help and i will show you how to preserve it",,,,others will not,i will part the deer and leave it where i think they will find me,but i think they will not find it nor me,,,,,,,,

Sep 6, 2013
"searching for satellite" will end up being the problem,just like during a thunderstorm. you will take your cell phone and try to pay your elect. bill and s.f.s.(searching for satellite),,,you'll turn on the faucet and no h2o will flow and you'll get your phone and (s.f.s.),,,you'll go to the bank and try to with draw $,,and they'll say sorry (s.f.s.),,,,you'll take the few dollars to the nearest gas station to get enough gas to get home and they'll say sorry the register is saying (s.f.s.),,,,

you'll go home and try to grow some food on the patio of your apartment and realize you don't have a water well to water it with. so you'll set out to farm and realize you do not have one.you will try to drink the water out of the creeks but you will need to separate the mono-filament lines and old tires from it first,,,,,then you will go to the woods and try to rob an old man of the deer he hunted down,,,,if you scream into the woods "my baby is hungry!!!",,,i will scream back,,,i cannot refrigerate the whole deer,,come and help and i will show you how to preserve it",,,,others will not,i will part the deer and leave it where i think they will find me,but i think they will not find it nor me,,,,,,,,
How many more years have to go by without this happening, before you'll consider that you might be wrong about it?

It's easy to make dire predictions about a collapsing future when you don't limit yourself to any particular time frame.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
s.f.s,,,is today,,,,,another man might say i look back through the post and iamsoandso said to you the technology you use now,not other years,,,,,,,,,,,,you have a pin number in your forehead,now,,,,and you program into all those devices i spoke of do you not??????,,,,,,,,,do you not see the o.p. separates those who have the mark of god from those who do not?????? begin at rev. 14;6,,,,,,,,look back rev. 1-5,,,,,,,,then forward rev.14;7---------------,,,,,,,

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
?????, I am not saying the Satellite is a replacement for God or the Holy Spirit only that God will use all things for Good and right now he is reaching people by Satellite who have not been reach because of closed boraders to the Gospel. Just as with other things The satellite is only a picture of what is going on, behind it is the real type and that is the Holy Spirit. The holy Spirit is the one who teach us and moves us into all truth.
[h=3]Isaiah 44:3[/h]For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

[h=3]Joel 2:28 it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.[/h][h=3]Acts 2:17 in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;[/h]1 John 2:27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.

John 6:45
It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Well, I don't know what you are saying but I pray not to be here.
[h=2][h=1]Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.[/h]But If I should be here then, I pray his will be done and if I am chosen to be one of the second exodus and go into the wilderness of the people Lord I am your servant.
Ezekiel 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

Revelation 13:10If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed." This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God's people

Whatever my God has chosen for me let it be and Come LORD Yeshua
[h=1][/h]
[/h]

Sep 6, 2013
Well, we know angel in the original tongue just means messenger it doesn't always mean cherubim. So to me it's a clear call to action to all the people in countries and even people here that maybe haven't had a chance to hear the gospel in full to except Jesus's testimony and come to him before the window of probation close.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
the malak (messenger) I believe gives the entire knowledge for man to have salvation, not pharisaic legalism and not grace perversion, but simply the truth.

Revelation 14:12, "In this manner are the saints purified--by keeping the Laws of Yahweh, in conformity with the faith in
Yahshua Messiah."